New Grower Issues

DOA

The Alchemical Gardener
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A Grove Bag special..
This thread is for the general discussion of the blog entry Issues. Please add to the discussion here.

Not sure if this is where you post replies on this thread m8 but anyway.. my humble advice.. get some root riot cubes and an airtight lunchbox.. a heat mat if u wanna go all out but thats not a necessity.. won't cost much to try it out :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I just germed 4 out of 4 within about 50 to 80 hours across the 4 that way.

Reactions: DOA
Not sure if this is where you post replies on this thread m8 but anyway.. my humble advice.. get some root riot cubes and an airtight lunchbox.. a heat mat if u wanna go all out but thats not a necessity.. won't cost much to try it out :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I think this is the right place :eyebrows:, I'm new to this blogging/pages/entry stuff. I'll look into that though Hope, I'm all up for trying different methods out. If these two don't do their dance I'll be getting some of these cubes pronto. :smoking:

I think this is the right place :eyebrows:, I'm new to this blogging/pages/entry stuff. I'll look into that though Hope, I'm all up for trying different methods out. If these two don't do their dance I'll be getting some of these cubes pronto. :smoking:

They rarely fail for me m8 to the point where I now just wouldn't even try anything else.. just ordered another 24 cubes 2/3 days ago.. £10.

hopes method is great if you dont want to go the cotton pad route same thing just without the riot cubes
personally i dont like soaking seeds in a shot glass this time of year gets too cold easier to control temp in a sealed container

They rarely fail for me m8 to the point where I now just wouldn't even try anything else.. just ordered another 24 cubes 2/3 days ago.. £10.
I've just ordered some, got a tray of 24 coming tomorrow just in case. :smoking:

Back