Live Stoners Is this lady ready to switch to flower nutes

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Cookies
She’s on day 35 need to know if this lady is flowering yet or should I stick to veg bites for another week?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 84
She’s on day 35 need to know if this lady is flowering yet or should I stick to veg bites for another week?
Depends what you're using but she is in flower

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

@Rollin_along thanks so much bud! I was so confused because my very firstgirl is on day 63 and I think I started flower nutes too early because she’s just not producing how I would have expected so I didn’t want to make the same mistakes.

I started out using The GO box by General organically but recently switched to new nutes . RAW omniA , GH Floranoava Bloom and Grow, botanicare cal mag + , Recharge, nectar of the gods Herculean Harvest and terpinator and FOxfarm beasty bloomz

I started out using The GO box by General organically but recently switched to new nutes . RAW omniA , GH Floranoava Bloom and Grow, botanicare cal mag + , Recharge, nectar of the gods Herculean Harvest and terpinator and FOxfarm beasty bloomz
as soon as you see hairs coing from bud sites you can be sure a plant is flowering some auto take longer than others depends on each seed

@FlockaCell, if you ever have any issues whatsoever, do not hesitate to come on here and ask. This is the greatest, friendliest and most knowledgeable community of Autoflower growers on the Internet. People here are always willing to lend a helping hand.

@mcpd_refugee Thanks bud ,much love! it feels awesome to know the community is here to help out all the noobs like myself !and with all the knowledgeable discussions and forums ,I can agree with you that this is the best place to be for an Auto grower . I have learned so much from you all here watching grow diaries it has made me confident to ask for help knowing others will reach out with a helping hand!

Back