Is this a auto flower????

InkAddict$

Green 👍 Addict$ Jonny 🍎 weed$
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
JEAN-O’S VOODOO
I got 3 gorilla glue#4 in veg stage right now 1 of them is 28 days old and isn't showing any signs of pre flowering. Is this still to young to tell? The first pic is the one I'm talking about.... the other 2 have little white hairs sticking out....
16483548409667725905458161356232.jpg
16483549005884714629428384367176.jpg
16483549373528526072608625587752.jpg

I don’t understand why people automatically worry if their plant doesn’t flower super early. This is a good thing! You get a bigger plant and more bang for your buck with longer veg periods. I’ve had autos that didn’t flower until like 50 days in, and still flowered on their own. Just give her time and allow her to flower in her own time. If she doesn’t flower by 60 days at the most then you can most likely assume she’s photoperiod and will have to switch to 12/12 light cycle to send her into flower

Yup...had 60/70 day seeds take over 140 days to finish.....patience.

The longer it takes to flower, the more time it has to grow into the LST. This s not a bad thing.

If they are in different containers, it wouldn't surprise me to see the smaller one flower first.

I don’t understand why people automatically worry if their plant doesn’t flower super early.
One reason I grow autos is there quick finishing times. Over the year, i can only grow within a window of time due to times I have to travel away from my home grow. Also, during the summer months it is rather expensive to run air-conditioning and dehumidifiers in my grow room so I avoid these months to grow.

One reason I grow autos is there quick finishing times. Over the year, i can only grow within a window of time due to times I have to travel away from my home grow. Also, during the summer months it is rather expensive to run air-conditioning and dehumidifiers in my grow room so I avoid these months to grow.
Yeah if they flower really quick then you will benefit, I see. However, if this may be an issue to you, you could try starting them at 12/12 since the day they pop the medium. It may initiate flower quicker. But since it’s autos, they have their own internal clock. It can be influenced by pot size and stress factors. But 12/12 May flower them quicker. If not, then just go for fast finishing strains. Any strains I’ve ever grown go way past their expected harvest time. I’ve never had any autos finish in less than 90 days

Yeah if they flower really quick then you will benefit, I see. However, if this may be an issue to you, you could try starting them at 12/12 since the day they pop the medium. It may initiate flower quicker. But since it’s autos, they have their own internal clock. It can be influenced by pot size and stress factors. But 12/12 May flower them quicker. If not, then just go for fast finishing strains. Any strains I’ve ever grown go way past their expected harvest time. I’ve never had any autos finish in less than 90 days
Thanks I took the cups off and I had the whole top of cup open. And the reason is I'm running my humidity at 50% I got plants at different growth stages...

Back