New Grower Is it clear when I'll harvest?

Reaction score
hi guys!
Since this website has helped me a lot i wanna ask this.. can you tell when i'll be able to harvest? Is it soon? I go on vacation for a little over a week on friday and i tried to plan this harvest before that, but I feel like due to the white pistils (and some clear trichomes), i wont be harvesting for at least another 2 weeks. but idk i'm no expert at all, i would really appreciate some feedback from a professional.

i'm on day 55 from seed.

also: will my buds get bigger? i can't tell if they've reached their peak.

thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20170709_111148218.jpg
    IMG_20170709_111148218.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 146
Hey, I'm a noob on this but one thing. I'm sure your gonna want to get those completely dead leaves out of there any humidity and they can cause rot. Maybe someone else can chime in on this but pretty sure I've seen that said before. Good luck and nice looking Lady!

hi guys!
Since this website has helped me a lot i wanna ask this.. can you tell when i'll be able to harvest? Is it soon? I go on vacation for a little over a week on friday and i tried to plan this harvest before that, but I feel like due to the white pistils (and some clear trichomes), i wont be harvesting for at least another 2 weeks. but idk i'm no expert at all, i would really appreciate some feedback from a professional.

i'm on day 55 from seed.

also: will my buds get bigger? i can't tell if they've reached their peak.

thank you!

Evening @Debbie Chronicle any chance we could get a close up on those buds. It looks from a distance that shes well into finishing off her fans. But from the depth of that shot its hard to tell.

I can tell you that i see a mix all the time. Most wont all go one shade, and i have experienced that if you wait it out, the ones that are mature now, will degrade over the wait. One thing that a lot of people forget is that some of that chemical change that takes place happens during a proper cure. I have picked clear/milky and get a nice blend of milky amber after cure.

Plant looks like it was grown well..

Evening @Debbie Chronicle any chance we could get a close up on those buds. It looks from a distance that shes well into finishing off her fans. But from the depth of that shot its hard to tell.

I can tell you that i see a mix all the time. Most wont all go one shade, and i have experienced that if you wait it out, the ones that are mature now, will degrade over the wait. One thing that a lot of people forget is that some of that chemical change that takes place happens during a proper cure. I have picked clear/milky and get a nice blend of milky amber after cure.

Hi FullDuplex!
Heres some more pics
I think I know what you mean, it does look like the top one is maturing faster than the bottom ones and I wondered if I could get away with snipping it first, but then I wondered if I had the time to wait until the plant heals from the trauma.

I didn't even know that about the trichomes. So maybe it'll be ok to snip it a little sooner!

Attachments

• IMG_20170709_111148218.jpg
    IMG_20170709_111148218.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_20170709_111155473.jpg
    IMG_20170709_111155473.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20170709_224231164.jpg
    IMG_20170709_224231164.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_20170709_224235771.jpg
    IMG_20170709_224235771.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 155
Hey, I'm a noob on this but one thing. I'm sure your gonna want to get those completely dead leaves out of there any humidity and they can cause rot. Maybe someone else can chime in on this but pretty sure I've seen that said before. Good luck and nice looking Lady!
Hey stedimed!
You sound about right, I've been trying to manage my humidity since this started lol i'm hoping i wont lose my already small yield to rot in the end :(
thanks for your help!

do you think it'll grow bigger though? thats whats ultimately been holding me back.

You have what looks like quite a few of white pistils, so more time to fatten. Buy a pocket scope or usb digital cam etc. so you can check out the trichomes up close.

I honestly think youll get some swell after looking at those pics. If you can id let it go if you have someone that can take care of it for you.[/QUOTE

for now i don't but it's only 7 days (not even) i'll make sure to water enough right before we leave.

awesome! It'll grow more! I'm hoping for at least an ounce lol
thanks

Back