Outdoor Iranian Auto Flower Guerilla Grow

J

john1

Does anybody know the preferred container size for Iranian Auto Flower?

Has anybody thought of using landscaping weed cloth for outdoor 'grow bags'? You could sew the landscape fabric and make custom bags depending on the preferred pot size for the strain. Water can penetrate the cloth but the roots would be restricted. Seems to me like the perfect situation for outdoor autos.

I'm trying to find out more info on the Iranian Auto Flower. Preferred feeding, fertilizer, etc. Any additional info on IAF would be appreciated.

Any comments, suggestions, ideas?

rule of thumb one gallon for evry month of life
example- 3 months (from start to finish) = a 3 gallon pot
think yours takes that long to harvest
most on here say the bigger the pot size the better
i wouldnt go less then a 2 gallon unless hurtting for space then the taller the better so tap root can travrl far down b4 going out
hope it helps

There's a lot of talk about the Iranian but not much hard evidence.
Most I've heard of it is whether it's really an auto or not.
But if you're planting outside - that's probably not too much of a concern, though I worry whether it's going to finish in time.
The Rule of Thumb DBW gave is a good rule to follow.

As far as grow bags out of landscaping fabric - it's possible, I was lazy and didn't sew it, but instead stapled the crap out of it

That's just it Thai, all the talk I hear about the IAF is whether it's a true auto or not, which I don't give two shits about. A few have posted some fairly impressive yields per plant but it's hard to believe everything you read on the internet.

Staple it up, whatever works!

Thanks for the responses.

Hey john1...have a word with greenpharmd..

He has recently harvested IA...

You will enjoy Iranian Autoflower for sure man! I grew mine in a 3 gallon Smartpot using FullD's soil mix. As far as yield, I am not really sure because I don't have a balance to weigh the buds. It is the most potent auto I have ever grown as well as the highest yielder. The only negetive thing I can say about this strain is that it was not very frosty. In flower, it has a nice spicy skunk smell to it. The longer it is cured the more of a sour licorice smell to it. The effects are very nice with more of a body high present. It gives me some auditory effects similar to nitrous oxide, but that may just be in my head. It is a very light feeder I burned it early on but it bounced back nicely. I would highly recommend this strain to anybody. I plan to grow it again as well. I have 2 little seedlings going now. I would love to see it crossed with a more resinous strain to improve it even more. I don't know how to link threads, but I have a thread about the grow in the indoor grow section here because I started it indoor and moved it outside. I also have a thread in the strain review section here as well. I think you will be very happy with this strain. Good luck with it and God bless. Hope this helps.

Thanks greenpharmd. Did you add anything during blooming to FullD's soil or just watered from start to finish?

Back