Dinafem Industrial CBD DWC x2

Reaction score
I just received my ICBD strain. With that I hear the *plink plink* of two beans hitting the jar of water for their 24 hour soak.

Setup is 3 Mars Hydro 192 reflector series 1x 1000watt HPS for the final push. These two beauties have a room for themselves.

2x 5 gallon dwc setups with 80l of air per bucket. 6 stones per bucket. Once my buckets are finished their sterilizing process of a week long soak in vinegar with air running they will be all set.

After the beans sit over night they will go into rapid rooters that have been dusted with Great White stinky powder! Then into the propagation tray they go with a heat mat underneath.

I have high hopes for this strain as I need something that is very low in THC but very high in CBD. Pull up a chair fire up your spliff and watch the grass grow.

Thank you for getting this grow diary going so fast mate :toke: would you be able to show any pictures of the Grow environment and dwc systems you are using?

I think you will like the ip cbd auto is know @lilm00re14 had good results with this lady along with a few afn members that had these pre release :toke:

Will be watching with interest mate :thumbsup:

I'll be back in on the next update until then stay safe and grow well :pass:

All the best

D-M.

I'm subbing in too. Thanks for the invite mark. Definitely the Industrial Plant CBD Auto makes for a fantastic daytime extract or smoke..
59a193b4064d8e05a2fe685cdb6e143f.jpg

Just made a batch of it a few days ago ^.^

Mark I need to clean out the room and get the rest of the stuff out of storage. Right now I am only running 1 reflector 192 and the 1000hps. Waiting on a Og Kush that is getting the chop this weekend. Need to get both buckets cleaned and sterlized from the previous grow cycle. The little ones are in a probation chamber on a heat mat waiting to sprout up.

I cant begin to explain how much I need this strain. I smoked tons of reefer in my younger days but I had some life problems and the stigma later in my life has me paranoid when consuming. Overwhelming feelings of guilt etc. So I need something that is low low low thc.

Two girls are in their homes. 12 liter pots. Promix and Perlite mixed in 70x30. White shark Rhizo added and mixed. Each pot watered with 8 oz of rodi with calmag added. Both have huge root shoots outside of the rapid rooters. 3 more will likely show their heads in the am. 1 for sure will go in my mix and I think the other 2 are destined for dwc.

Two girls are in their homes. 12 liter pots. Promix and Perlite mixed in 70x30. White shark Rhizo added and mixed. Each pot watered with 8 oz of rodi with calmag added. Both have huge root shoots outside of the rapid rooters. 3 more will likely show their heads in the am. 1 for sure will go in my mix and I think the other 2 are destined for dwc.

Just out of sheer curiosity why are you giving them calmag this early?

Back