Indoor/Outdoor

Reaction score
Has any tried to do a grow doing outdoors on good sunny ☀️ days and then put the pots under light in the night or on bad days when raining or cloudy , a mixture of indoor and outdoor

I've had a grow on my terrace this summer. but in May/beginning till mid of June the nights got fairly cold, so for the first few weeks I put the pots inside overnight and sometimes also during the day. for the first few weeks there was also not so much sunshine and I placed them at a big window, but without lamps. It worked, but for my next grow I'm thinking of getting a lamp to give them an easier start.

Has any tried to do a grow doing outdoors on good sunny ☀ days and then put the pots under light in the night or on bad days when raining or cloudy , a mixture of indoor and outdoor
This will work in a pinch, but I would not rely on it as a ongoing strategy. Plants are sensitive to their environment and frequently moving them in and out would probably create a low amount of consistent stress on the plant. I am also a keep it simple kind of grower (lazy) and I am not going to go lugging pots around unless there is a really compelling reason. Such as high winds that could blow them over or a heavy rain storm or potential hail, especially later in the season with fat flowers. Cloudy days suck, but I wouldn’t move my plants around just because of that.

I mean it will work outside it doesn't matter if there isn't sun plants have been growing outside forever. what you need to worry about is cold temps and high humidity because of mold mildew and budrot then you want to move inside. I've done this on my first grow moved the plant in at night. Not really a problem only thing is if you have a real setup with other plants you risk bringing outside pests inside and with no ecosystem to keep them in check they can multiply and fuck up your indoor plants. But if you don't have a real setup inside don't worry.

I've had a grow on my terrace this summer. but in May/beginning till mid of June the nights got fairly cold, so for the first few weeks I put the pots inside overnight and sometimes also during the day. for the first few weeks there was also not so much sunshine and I placed them at a big window, but without lamps. It worked, but for my next grow I'm thinking of getting a lamp to give them an easier start.
I would just get a small green house they are like 30bucks you can use them to start plants outside. Its when you have bud you have to worry about humidity and cold.

Has any tried to do a grow doing outdoors on good sunny ☀ days and then put the pots under light in the night or on bad days when raining or cloudy , a mixture of indoor and outdoor
I’m currently doing that now. Just turned my greenhouse (got it for about $55 on Amazon & decent size as well 5 x 3 x 7) into a hybrid lighting system yesterday. I have a grow journal in the new growers section if you wanna check for future updates on how it’s going. Next week’s update will be about the first week progress of using the Sun & Viparspectra P2000 on a 17/7 light cycle.

Back