increase plant size and yields

Reaction score
tried something new: used a root stimulator (Regen-A-Root)(by Horticulture) strain was "purple Prophet" a purple strain from HappyBirdSeeds.(autoflower)
results were unbelievable - Plant got to dam near 5feet tall with large buds and the yield was bigger than any auto and even some photo plant yields. with this stimulator one can use it in veg and flower. and it finished in 60 days !!!!!!!!!!! FYT

tried something new: used a root stimulator (Regen-A-Root)(by Horticulture) strain was "purple Prophet" a purple strain from HappyBirdSeeds.(autoflower)
results were unbelievable - Plant got to dam near 5feet tall with large buds and the yield was bigger than any auto and even some photo plant yields. with this stimulator one can use it in veg and flower. and it finished in 60 days !!!!!!!!!!! FYT

c9bae9f192b1899b2715d5b6f4af3644.gif
. If we don't need photos...........:eyebrows:...I got a 10 ft beanstalk on a diet of fish heads and small children......:biggrin:

Photos...or it didn't happen.......:headbang:

Regen-A-Root: I'm skeptical. Looking at the company's Web page, I don't see any substantive (vs. brief, vague, broad) claims, no mention of any unique/proprietary ingredient(s) or manufacturing processes, etc. Also, it's marketed/sold by wholesale distributors, apparently not the manufacturers (suggesting it's a generic product made by an unknown source for others to package/label), there's no reference to any company with any R&D capability, etc. In this context, I doubt that this is all that different from other root and overall growth stimulator supplements.

I think it more likely the remarkable growth was due to genetics combined with good overall growing conditions and luck. But as with other broad growth stimulators, such as kelp extract, surely no downsides to using even with every feed.

Last edited:
Regen-A-Root: I'm skeptical. Looking at the company's Web page, I don't see any substantive (vs. brief, vague, broad) claims, no mention of any unique/proprietary ingredient(s) or manufacturing processes, etc. Also, it's marketed/sold by wholesale distributors, apparently not the manufacturers (suggesting it's a generic product made by an unknown source for others to package/label), there's no reference to any company with any R&D capability, etc. In this context, I doubt that this is all that different from other root and overall growth stimulator supplements.

I think it more likely the remarkable growth was due to genetics combined with good overall growing conditions and luck. But as with other broad growth stimulators, such as kelp extract, surely no downsides to using even with every feed.
I got this at a store free + plus 2 more of their products // agree with you - never used a root stimulator on auto before so I thought I would give it a try - didn't want to use a good stimulator (Great White/ Miicrobical Mass (expensive) / Hygroben (product by Hygrozyme - they also have a new product called "Hyshield" when it comes to tea's -- Stump Tea is a good stimulator with benifical bacteria and fungi (got all of these free at a new store opening) you are right "genetics" is the baseline using "additives like Massive Bloom can only enhance yields.

can't remember the tea on can brew with Kelp, humic acid and 2 other products +potash call "cartinica' ( have to look up the name it's a bloom booster one can brew ) will find the name of and get back - anyway seems simular to Massive Bloom

Back