I got the uglies

MesaBoogie

We live to survive our paradoxes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi , I've got a bad case of the ugly going on. I'm currently growing 3 photoperiod strains and my Humboldt seeds blueberry muffins are pretty sick girls. I popped 2 muffin seeds and they are both sick. I'm growing in Coco coir PH'd to 5.7 to 6.0. I'm using Mega crop 1 part nutrient. I'm following a pretty generic feed schedual that I've been using for a few years. My problem seems to target the blueberry muffins specifically. I'm leaning towards a fungal or disease problem, but maybe I have some fussy feeders on my hands. I would really appreciate some experienced eyes having a look at these and sharing your thoughts. I should mention I have a gnat problem that I've been fighting for months with Mosquito dunks and neematodes. Not sure if those lil buggers could do this but I figure it's worth a mention. I also should mention these are grown out clones, the mothers had the same issues and I thought I would scrap them as the grew to large and I didn't want to flower sick plants.

thumbnail_IMG_0093.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0090.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0089.jpg

Have you checked your runoff? Or tried flushing it yet? It's coco, might just need a reboot. The other plants are good so it's not your pH meter? :pass:

Have you checked your runoff? Or tried flushing it yet? It's coco, might just need a reboot. The other plants are good so it's not your pH meter? :pass:
Hey JP1, yea I've checked the run off. It's ppm is pretty close to the inputs. I'm using a blue labs ph pen calibrated monthly. I forgot to mention I'm using a low dose of calmag in my feeds as well. From my understanding mega crop has a lot of calmag you don't need to supplement as much in coco. However, these blueberry muffins might be telling me they want more and I'm just not listening.

Hey JP1, yea I've checked the run off. It's ppm is pretty close to the inputs. I'm using a blue labs ph pen calibrated monthly. I forgot to mention I'm using a low dose of calmag in my feeds as well. From my understanding mega crop has a lot of calmag you don't need to supplement as much in coco. However, these blueberry muffins might be telling me they want more and I'm just not listening.
My guess would be less. But you can foliar calmag. Looks like you haven't flipped this to flower yet?

My guess would be less. But you can foliar calmag. Looks like you haven't flipped this to flower yet?
No I haven't flipped yet. I was hoping I could get them back to health first. It's getting to the size however I have to make a decision.

Back