Customer service rating..1-5: 5

Wattage of the LED ( actual power draw if poss): 450w

Optics used : None-3rd Generation Technology

Build quality: 10/10

Warranty length : 2 Years + 90 day return policy

Any noticeable plant deficiencies : None

Value for Money Rating..1-5: 5

Addition info :

Link to your AFN grow: https://www.autoflower.org/f52/hazy...autoxtreme-under-hg-sol-9-led-grow-23649.html

Link to where it was bought : LED Grow Lights - Grow Lights by Hydro Grow LED

Pic of the LED panel ( optional ) :

281407d1381217802-hazys-autowhite-widow-taiga-2-autoxtreme-under-hg-sol-9-led-grow-b-006.jpg

Nice one for the review bro & thanks for taking the time :smokebuds:
:slap:

I know it's only a month since this review, but you still think this is a great light? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the Sol-4 400w in a 2.5'x2.5' space.

Thanks.

This and all of hydro grow led lights I think are better than any other led light out there.

This and all of hydro grow led lights I think are better than any other led light out there.
I have owned 3 336X hydro grow lights and they are THE BEST. You are correct sir. Unfortunately the police recently took them from me. I will buy more....

I have owned 3 336X hydro grow lights and they are THE BEST. You are correct sir. Unfortunately the police recently took them from me. I will buy more...
I have owned 3 336X hydro grow lights and they are THE BEST. You are correct sir. Unfortunately the police recently took them from me. I will buy more....
Sorry to hear that man I just dealt with the same problem

OK update . I cannot budget for the Hydro Grow killer products so Tina from Mars just made me a nice deal on 3 1600 Mars II . Be interesting to see what happens as I am returning after a 6 month shutdown with the only change in the room will be the 3 lights.....Hydro Grow VS. Mars II.....and we shall see in August....

Whatever happened to Hydrogrowled? The lady was always under fire for being a scammer but it looked like people had decent results with her products in early days. Did she open a new company? I’m going to be using some old lights pretty soon one of which was a 6 spot.

Back