Live Stoners Hurray! Woot! Massachusetts Go's Legal

Reaction score
Website
medicalmarijuanainmassachusetts.com
I just had to make a celebratory post.
Where I live, Massachusetts USA its now legal to grow Cannabis.

I'm going from a tent to a 16x16 room for my next grow. We are allowed 12 plants.

I live in Colorado during ski season so Its not my 1st experience with legal weed but it sure feels good. Being in my upper 50's I always hoped Marijuana would be legalized in my lifetime.

I spent 15 years of my life following the Grateful Dead on every tour. We had the best bud at all times. Some would say the Dead Heads brought good weed to the masses.

I doubt Ill ever get use to being weiry of the politicians and cops but for now happiness is front and center.

Welcome to AFN. Fellow Masshole here. I never would have guessed we'd get here, let alone, before NH

I'm going from a tent to a 16x16 room for my next grow. We are allowed 12 plants.

I live in Colorado during ski season so Its not my 1st experience with legal weed but it sure feels good. Being in my upper 50's I always hoped Marijuana would be legalized in my lifetime.

I spent 15 years of my life following the Grateful Dead on every tour. We had the best bud at all times. Some would say the Dead Heads brought good weed to the masses.

I doubt Ill ever get use to being weiry of the politicians and cops but for now happiness is front and center.

I know coastal Mass and the metropolitan Boston area pretty well but wonder about rural land opportunities in the western parts? If you were moving there, where would you look first?

Hey @CannaMedic !!

Was a great day for Massachusetts a couple weeks ago!! I'm in Mass too and just started my first indoor grow ever today!!! It's exciting.
Good luck on your upgrading room! Keep us updated! Great to meet you! [HASHTAG]#HappyGrowing[/HASHTAG]

That's how the demolition derby was created. 30 of you guys in Walmart parking lot. :yoinks:

Happy to see mass legal. Carrying across the state line was rather scary. Think there is a song about this somewhere.

Awesome bud...when I was a young lad I tripped to 'dead shows a couple of times. Boston was one of the places! What a long strange trip its been! Great to meet you and congrats on the legal grow! 12 Plants woohoo!!

The MA guys are coming out of nowhere now. Sweet

congrats to my southern bros.! maine legalized rec. weed too so now when you come on vacation in Vacationland you can legally bring your bud with you or buy some at the head shops that are going to start popping up! I'm also doing my 1st. indoor grow! I'm psyched! happy growing!

Hello CM,

welcome to the AutoZone.............have fun !...........eP.

Back