Humidity in flower

darknight_420

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi all, I've 3 photoperiods in flower week 2 and tge humidity is sitting at 41% temperature is 28.3c lights on

I've always fought against high humidity but since changing to soil I'm now the opposite..

I've git a humidifier inside the tent but it's off just now as I don't know what's right or wrong so advice appreciated

Is it to low, about right, nothing to worry about?

Suggestions welcome

Thanks

Hi all, I've 3 photoperiods in flower week 2 and tge humidity is sitting at 41% temperature is 28.3c lights on

I've always fought against high humidity but since changing to soil I'm now the opposite..

I've git a humidifier inside the tent but it's off just now as I don't know what's right or wrong so advice appreciated

Suggestions welcome

Thanks
I always aim for 24 ish in flower and try bring Rh down from 60% to 40% gradually as the final weeks progress
But this current grows been all over the place,
I never go above 26 the whole grow lol as mold loves high temps.
Cooler temps between 17 - 26 is perfect for end flowering stage
Makes buds firmer and they dont lose terps to the heat

I've always worried about high Rh but have learned the Rh can be in the 60s% until the end as long as there is good enough ventilation

Maybe drop your temp to 26 c and let your Rh go up a little or keep as it is
But when u drop the temp the rh may rise some anyways,
Maybe photos are different @St. Tom would this be OK advise cos i only grow Autos

Suggestions welcome

Thanks
mine is around 40 RH approaching week 2 of flower and I've never had any issues

@darknight_420 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Always provide lots of air movement. This can depend a little on the bud structure of the strain you are growing. Many Sativa strains have a more open (airy) bud structure and they can handle 60% RH without issues, big tight Indica buds can have problems with bud rot even at 40% RH. If you are growing the big tight bud types you might want to look into a product called Phyter. you can read about it here:

I personally run just above 40% RH in flower, I hate to see those big tight buds though.

:toke:

Back