Outdoor Humid outdoor grow

S

smokesmoke

new to growing but advanced in smoking ;)

its summer time and FOR ME it looks like the only time i will have to get babys going outdoors will be in june july onward . firstly is this a bad thing ?

BEST SEEDS FOR HUMID ENVIRONMENTS - any info would help .
i was thinking of using \/
CBD SEEDS - http://www.cbdseeds.com/10-autoflowering
DOPE SEEDS - http://www.dope-seeds.com/auto_flowering_seeds.htm

the plan
i will be growing in a very humid place as i have no choice . but there is still fresh flowing air always and its safe .

i will prep the spot 2 weeks b4 they go in with aerated organic soil. ( with some water crystals ? ) each plant having 10 gallons of soil .

2 spots - both safe
one with a river close by .
one with no river

the seedlings will go outside in the day and inside with a cfl at night ?
question - can auto seedlings stay outside in a safe spot like a balcony with no CFL at night ?

because of a humid environment with a average of 13 inches of rain a month would it be a bad idea to give them more water with general plant goodness , ie superthrive and other products .

hope someone will be able to share some wisdom :bow:

Good luck with this grow, sound a little similar to my set up, i use a cfl to start them off and every sunny day they go on the window sil, i suppose you could go without the light but they will grow faster with an extra bit of light in the evening . 13 inch of rain a month !!! id do without the water gels if thats the case!!!

Most plants can take the humidity and I know this for sure cause I grow in the swamp. There are a few to stay away from. Molding plants for instance like bubblegum types are best not put into really humid conditions.

Most Hazes do fine in the swamp I have grown both G13 Haze and Super Auto Haze types in the swamp. Northern light types I have grown successfully in the swamp both photos and autos.

Good luck with it.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY !

this is just what i need to know .
dose giving the plants 24 hours of light then going to 18 / 6 mean that they will get to the stage of flowering quicker than a outdoor .
if they were only outside they would not get as big as indoor . or it would just take longer .
cheers

:confused:

NICE ONE SWAMP MAN ! . do you water your babys with stuff good also and dig out the swamp and all that ?

Back