OLD REVIEWS HubbaBubbaSmelloScope as grown by Corgy

S

Shad3s

Hey there,

This is my first smokereport on this forum.
The strain is the beautiful HubbaBubbaSmelloScope by Mephisto Genetics.
It was grown by @Corgy as per this thread:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...abubbasmelloscope-autopots-milk-powder.47253/

Corgy only fed this plant milk powder as some sort of bizarre expirement and well, it did better than expected.

On to the smoke report.
I received some of Corgy's danky stuff and after inspecting the goodness I was ready to roll her up and get lifted!
IMG_0189.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

SeedBank :
Mephisto Genetics from Spain
Strain:
HubbaBubbaSmelloScope
Did it autoflower?:
Yes
Soil/hydro:
Soil
Nutes:
Milk Powder, nothing else
Light (kind and schedule):
LED dunno the exact specs
Dry Yield:
62 grams
High/Effect Duration:
The effect comes up like a little creeper, after a few tokes I am definately feeling it and the high comes on slow and last like 90 minutes - two hours
In-depth
Now the taste is something totally different as what you'd expect from a HubbaBubba, no bubblegum flavour or scent but instead a really deep and smelly spicey taste.
The smoke upon the inhale is somewhat harsh and especially on the exhale it is a nice and thick smoke, just gives a little cough on the exhale but that is because Corgy just overdried it a little I guess.
Rate scale: ***
Decent smoke, good effect, could be better but then again, just feeded milkpowder so what would you expect?
Bag appeal: ***
See pictures I have added
The smell: ***
Nothing like the HubbaBubbaSmelloScope, way more spicey and pungent.
The smoke: ***
Thick smoke, a little harsh on the inhale but spicey and a bit smoother on the exhale. A little cough due to overdrying.
The high: ***
OK, definately a slow starting effect that is medium lasting. Like after two hours it is starting to wear down.
Music:

Devin the Dude - To The Extreme (2004)
Awesome music to smoke to, really got me in the mood! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely rolled.
That brought back memories of rolling joints from bag weed years ago.
Grinder, what is a grinder? We broke the weed up by hand, easy because it was fluffy dry crap.
In hindsight, the weed was pitiful. You couldn't give it away in 2015.

So it didn't taste like milk, or titties... a chalky calcium flavor?
Give some to one of those experts who can taste the nutes used after one puff.
Did Corgy send you some of his regular Hubbabubassmelloscope for comparison?

Last edited:
Did Corgy send you some of his regular Hubbabubassmelloscope for comparison?

Indeed he did..........apparently the charms of the Milk Lady leaves a bit to be desired compared to the reg HBSS, which is what I think too.......and not even a hint of vanilla after I painstakingly foraged for powder with such embellishment
duh2.gif

Indeed he did..........apparently the charms of the Milk Lady leaves a bit to be desired compared to the reg HBSS, which is what I think too.......and not even a hint of vanilla after I painstakingly foraged for powder with such embellishment View attachment 517111

What is missing in the Milk lady? The aroma, the high, the vapor...

What was missing in my opnion was the Hubba flavour. The high was certainly there! She hit me actually quite hard, which was unexpected. But good :D

@HubbaBubba, unfortunately she didn't even taste like titties, which ofcourse was a huge dissapointment :p

I got some of good ol Corgy's regular HBSS as well and boy, that shit smells like heaven. I only have to open the jar and my house was chockfull of chewing gum scents :D Wonderful, just wonderful!
Even my girlfriend starts to like the smell :)

Back