Lighting How's this light for an addition to LED's ???

densemob

Mephisto Rules the Auto World
Reaction score
http://www.lightyourreptiles.com/22-t-5-ho-fixture-high-output-with-arcadia-d3-12-ho-bulb/

I am currently running a Blackstar 2015 full spectrum 270watt LED with 2 105watt 2700 cfl bulbs during flower. I've heard and read great things about adding a light like this that adds UV A/B HO T-5's. Supposedly it creates a fuller spectrum and causes the flowers to make more resin and crystals. SOMEBODY tell me any and all information you got about these badboys. Thx all, :xmas::growing:

Ok buddy here's what I have seen and read about it... yes the UVA UVB light can raise the thc up to 5% and that is amazing. The same light can also damage your plant if used too long. I recently over read a few very knowledgeable folks chatting about this and one of them is going to give it a try. I think you should use this light to raise the potency of your autos but only use it the last 2 weeks of your grow

Ok buddy here's what I have seen and read about it... yes the UVA UVB light can raise the thc up to 5% and that is amazing. The same light can also damage your plant if used too long. I recently over read a few very knowledgeable folks chatting about this and one of them is going to give it a try. I think you should use this light to raise the potency of your autos but only use it the last 2 weeks of your grow
Bosh! Thx brother!

Back