New Grower How to discuss the shipment of your seeds. Safely.

Fuggzy

Perfectly Flawed
Reaction score
Hi guys, I hope your all having a great day. From time to time I see a new grower give a full description of how their seed are shipped. Although this may seem rather harmless, it's not, and creates problems for the masses.

By giving a full description of what they where in, or how they where packaged, we are just giving information to particular people that like to check mail on our borders. Depending on what country you are in, that could be really bad info to just hand out. Packages get seized, some banks get attacked, and most their packages get seized (Attitude). There is no longer a sense of stealth, because the "border guys" know what to look for. This is more than just an inconvenience too. Some banks replace seeds, and now they are loosing out on profits. Now the prices on shipping is going up, stealth shipping is already pricey. It makes international shipping sketchy, and a LOT of us have to go that route. Nobody wants a package to show up with green tape slapped on it.

Sorry if I sounded like a drag there, but it effects everybody in our nice kush culture. We all get excited from time to time, and that's great, just be cautious.

Some ways I recommend to talk about shipping are to just describe how you felt. "It was great" "they sucked" "I would recommend using super stealth" "I would not...."

You can brag about it all you want. This is what I said about a stealth order. "Holy crap, I thought I got screwed for a minute. They where so well hidden I could not find them myself. Talk about stealth". Just be sure not to include ANY details of what was used, and how it was used. I personally don't report, what post was used, if it was box/envelope, origin/destination, what item if any where sent along.

It is important to share, besides having fun and getting excited, it lets the rest of us know who to trust. This is how I would have described my last package from the Portal gift shop. "Okay I got my packages, it was pretty discreet. When I opened it, I was pleasantly surprised how it was packaged. It was very secure, not 1 crushed seed, and it was down right attractive. I am really happy with my order, and would recommend them." It shows I am happy with the package, I feel safe using them, but nothing vital.

I hope this may help some new guys understand the importance of not sharing shipping details. We all want to be as happy as Dr Who here guys!
giphy.gif

Happy growing to you all, and take care.:smoking:

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
Hey bro
I post the link at live stoner chat
cu tobe
Thanks @tobe I'm on my way home now so I'll have a bit more free time. I'll get in contact with a few staff members and shoot them the PM idea, or at least try to get this as a sticky. It's a simple mistake to make, but the repercussions are anything but simple. Talk with you later bud.

Good evening chaps :toke: Thanks for your thoughts and please keep `em coming. :thumbsup: We do look at all info(openly posted about `shipping methods) and actively discourage talk of such stuff in open forum(Private conversations are for that sort of info). All ideas are appreciated and valued! Thanks again from Moi. :cheers::pass:

Back