Just got my tent in, and was wondering would two Mars 300's be too much?
That is exactly what I used worked great.. I would use no more than 3 gallon pots but 2 gallons is better and stick with smaller strains like Mephisto.. Or learn how to bend your plants over otherwise they will grow to tall.

Maybe even scrog them that may be meat with only 4 feet of vertical space

Thanks bro...I've been leaning towards DP or Mephisto @Ripper

Mephisto!!!!! Hey if you are wavering between the two, maybe being able to ask one of the owners of @mephisto any questions that you want LIVE, all you have to do is come to the Live Stoners Thread on July 20th at 6:00PM(GMT this is uk time so look what time it is where you are) I am in the US on mountain time and it is 12:00 pm hope to see you there

I use 2 marshydro 300w and I'm really pleased with them, for the money, they're great

Got two mars 100's and a 300 over here. Had to take out the 300 as it got too hot as summer began. But it also depends how much breathing room around the tent you have I'd say. 3 gallons work alright. I have started experimenting with 5 gal smart pots(currently have a 3 gallon regular pot and a smart pot) and not doing any lst this time.. so far so good but would love to have the 300 back in the mix. Hopefully when the seasons change and/or I find a way to keep my temps lower i can...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Back