Outdoor How Long Till harvest??

J

johnnybones

I know its hard to put an exact figure on but how long roughly does it take a auto flowering plant( Barneys farm p.e is the one in question) to complete its flowering/ be ready for harvest? Ive had flowering activity since the 1st july. Some people have told me 30 days others have said 8 weeks. my girls are 68 days old now. thanks

that all depends on you and the strain, from what ive read on here and where ever i could find info most go 70 to 85 days depending on the strain but the super autos can go all the way to 140 days. my advice is to look for all the info i could on the pe and go from there. and just watch your plant for signs that its getting close like( leaves turning yellow and falling off, hairs turning color, the trichs turning color, not taking as much water, ect). put all that info together and youll get an idea:bong:

@ 68 days they should be done unless they are still drinking a lot of water and shooting new white hairs.

hey man heres a shot of my pe at day 72 d72 007.jpgd72 012.jpg she's all cloudy trichs with very little amber showing up gonna be chopin her prob on monday shes also on a week of just water

wish mine where like this.lol! ill try and get some pics up soon, mine have hardly any bud compared to this. are yours Barneys farm?

Nice ! Most of the autos I grow finish around 65 days...+or - a couple for my preferred maturity...I start watching'em close at 55 days and harvest when trics are almost all cloudy/milky...very little amber... Good luck on your BF PE...let us know if it is a viable auto strain....like to add it to my list! + rep for a nice looking autto..

Back