New Grower How Far is My Plants in Flowering

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
Hey, brothers and sisters.

How far are my Super Skunk flowers?
When to shift from AN Big Bud to Overdrive?
What feed is optimal at this stage?

Hey there!

I actually know some of this because I called the manufacturer.

Start with Bud Ignitor for a week.

Week two, both Bud Ignitor and Big Bud.

Week three, Big Bud only.

Week four Overdrive.

Apparently, Overdrive can be used instead offlushing, or you can use Overdrive one week and flush the next.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I don't know why pics don't show up. Maybe coz the files are too large? They are approx 4 Mb each. I had to get my real camera out to get good pics.

Bud Ignitor is extremely expensive!

I don't know why pics don't show up. Maybe coz the files are too large? They are approx 4 Mb each. I had to get my real camera out to get good pics.

Bud Ignitor is extremely expensive!
I bought the little .25 bottles to try them out.

Hey there!

I actually know some of this because I called the manufacturer.

Start with Bud Ignitor for a week.

Week two, both Bud Ignitor and Big Bud.

Week three, Big Bud only.

Week four Overdrive.

Apparently, Overdrive can be used instead offlushing, or you can use Overdrive one week and flush the next.

Lol the manufacturers will of course tell you to use every single product they sell bro...

Babnik follow this, it's all you'll ever need:

77a2a127f8398914ef33dcbd1ee0a09d.jpg

I had the same issue switching from big bud to overdrive, but pros like TaNg and Bunny told me there's not much between the two.

I'd go for a longer stretch in big bud like four weeks or more depending on your plant, then two weeks on overdrive

Lol the manufacturers will of course tell you to use every single product they sell bro...

Babnik follow this, it's all you'll ever need:

77a2a127f8398914ef33dcbd1ee0a09d.jpg

I had the same issue switching from big bud to overdrive, but pros like TaNg and Bunny told me there's not much between the two.

I'd go for a longer stretch in big bud like four weeks or more depending on your plant, then two weeks on overdrive
I'm sure we can mix our own for a much lower price, or find similar products that aren't as expensive. But at first I wanted to try and see for myself the results using them.

For example, the Bud Candy I won't buy again because it's just water and magnesium...

Last edited:
It's not because file size.. I upload a 10-15mb files from my phone. Do you use the "Upload a File" button ?
Using Add Media to upload to album, the the cam button to insert in post. I never did anything different.

For sure, AN is big business. I have previously argued that we can formulate our own additives. Learn basic plant biology. Read labels. Buy cheap chemicals, do the math and go to work in the lab. I use food grade chemicals from health food stores; epsom salt for Mg, molasses and tomorrow I'll buy siliciumdioxide. I found out where my tap water comes from and got the analysis. I have 100 mg Ca/L water, so I want to hold back on commercial calmag.
If you live near a beach, you got seaweed for free.

Base nutes I won't make myself, coz of the selection of nitrogen sources and trace minerals. Where I live, chem shops are very hesitant to sell to private persons and ask questions I will not answer. If I still had my job at the university, I could make base nutes in the evenings.

Back