Live Stoners How do YOU stealth smoke?

Reaction score
Apart from the good ol sploof do you know any other tricks or techniques on how to smoke without getting caught?

Many of you might not even wonder about stuff like that cause you are fortunate but my name stands for Survival and Optimization System and I'm making a compilation for those who might find themselves in a position where they want to get high under difficult circumstances, so any input would be very much appreciated

mmm, sorry 420, me gotta exclude meself from this one as well, cuz me don't hide nuthin, haha :rofl: i'll ride along tho if u don't mind...u know, for the sake of new insight & all...that'z the ticket! :thumbsup: ppp

If I am having work done at the house, I move my vaping stuff to my grow room. I put a box fan in one of the windows blowing out and exhale into it, sending it to the wind. I don't want that odor in my house.

Febreze is a pretty good mask, but it sure as hell stinks.

My house my rules.but no if the smell is an issue pretty much stomped trying to smoke in same house.go sit in tent with plants,carbon filter is about the best we have.
No i will never blow onto a toilet roll.
I have a airwick something squirts every 15mins pointed at me front door,thats as far as most folks get.one block,ona gell is good but the liquid is better.
Have a vape i used twice.sublingual/edibles an option.
:pighug:

Apart from the good ol sploof do you know any other tricks or techniques on how to smoke without getting caught?

Many of you might not even wonder about stuff like that cause you are fortunate but my name stands for Survival and Optimization System and I'm making a compilation for those who might find themselves in a position where they want to get high under difficult circumstances, so any input would be very much appreciated

This is from one of the articles I'm working on https://thcdetox.biz/blog/the-consequences-of-failing-a-drug-test/ but I know a couple more that might be a little extreme but certainly effective

Back