How can I switch my plants dark time?

Reaction score
Hello its My first post and I’m only on my second grow so I was wondering if somebody could please help me with something?I was working a job where I had to be to work at 4 am every morning so I had my lights off schedule from 9:45pm-3:45 Am.I’m not at that job no more and I got 2 of the brand new ac infinity t22 130 watt lights in my 2x4 and it’s increasing the heat because all I had in it before was a 100 watt Hlg r spec so i want to switch my dark hours from 9:45 pm -3:45 am to 12 pm - 6 pm and was wondering if i changed the time by small increments everyday if that would be ok?Doing it all at once just seems like it would stress the plant out and I didn’t want to risk it so I was thinking about changing my time by 20-30 minutes every other night.Is this ok?

Hello its My first post and I’m only on my second grow so I was wondering if somebody could please help me with something?I was working a job where I had to be to work at 4 am every morning so I had my lights off schedule from 9:45pm-3:45 Am.I’m not at that job no more and I got 2 of the brand new ac infinity t22 130 watt lights in my 2x4 and it’s increasing the heat because all I had in it before was a 100 watt Hlg r spec so i want to switch my dark hours from 9:45 pm -3:45 am to 12 pm - 6 pm and was wondering if i changed the time by small increments everyday if that would be ok?Doing it all at once just seems like it would stress the plant out and I didn’t want to risk it so I was thinking about changing my time by 20-30 minutes every other night.Is this ok?

Welcome to AFN :cheers: :pass:
Auto's or photos ? Veg or flowering?

@Diesel757 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:

2 hours and 15 minutes - I would just do it.

Back