Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3 Bears OG
IMG_3046.JPG
IMG_3047.JPG
IMG_3051.JPG
IMG_3092.JPG
57015368435__D373D3FA-31AD-4D74-8340-187CA4B2C772.JPG

Looks nice and clean. I have not done any hydro yet, but a lot of people are getting huge yields with it. What kind of lighting are you running?

That looks very similar to the Current Culture system I run. Are those the 8 gallon buckets or the 13 gallon ones? Mine are 8 gallon and grow some big plants. I would suggest running the Cultures Solutions nutrients. I've tried AN, H&G and the CS are by far the best and easiest to use. RDWC requires less nutrients that soil or DWC. Depending on the strain I rarely get above 400 ppm. Also, are you planning on adding a top off res? If not, I would suggest you add one. They keep the system constantly topped off and are very helpful in maintaining stable pH and ppm.

I just checked that thing out, it looks pretty wicked. When my wife gets her card, so we can have a second tent, I might run one of those as a comparison with two P300 Platinum LED's in my tent. Though I only have one of them so far!

HLG Qb320XW!!

That looks very similar to the Current Culture system I run. Are those the 8 gallon buckets or the 13 gallon ones? Mine are 8 gallon and grow some big plants. I would suggest running the Cultures Solutions nutrients. I've tried AN, H&G and the CS are by far the best and easiest to use. RDWC requires less nutrients that soil or DWC. Depending on the strain I rarely get above 400 ppm. Also, are you planning on adding a top off res? If not, I would suggest you add one. They keep the system constantly topped off and are very helpful in maintaining stable pH and ppm.

Hey there! 5g square buckets. I built this one! I am running GH nutes. No top off, dont have any room for it!

Hey there! 5g square buckets. I built this one! I am running GH nutes. No top off, dont have any room for it!

Do you have room outside the tent for a top off? They really do make things a lot easier, especially when it comes to keeping your pH and ppm in balance. When you run through those GH nutes, consider the CS ones next. They are designed specifically for RDWC and in my experience, are far superior to the GH. If nothing else, get some UC Roots. Properly used you will have no root issues. I add 3ml per gallon when I do system changes and add another 3ml per gallon once a week thereafter.

Do you have room outside the tent for a top off? They really do make things a lot easier, especially when it comes to keeping your pH and ppm in balance. When you run through those GH nutes, consider the CS ones next. They are designed specifically for RDWC and in my experience, are far superior to the GH. If nothing else, get some UC Roots. Properly used you will have no root issues. I add 3ml per gallon when I do system changes and add another 3ml per gallon once a week thereafter.

Hey there ! Nope no room for the external reservoir , trust me I considered it. I’ll take a look at the UC nutes and reviews once I wrap up

Back