Live Stoners Hitz Growing Some Trees

HitzFromDaKine

We are the people that rule the world.
Reaction score
Doing the intro thing. Found this through some guys over at r/autoflowers on Reddit. AFN seems to have far more action than over there and I am trying to be part of that Auto Life. I will have to get some pictures of my grow and bang out a journal and soon, but in the meantime let me do the things I can.

Grow Details: Personal
4x4x7 Tent
400w MH/HPS
FFOF Soil 70/30 with Perlite
6in Inline fan/Carbon Filter
FF Trio Nutes
5 different strains (I know I am an idiot)
(1) 5 gal smart pot w Light Of Jah Fem Auto from Amsterdam Seeds
(1) 5 gal smart pot w Blue Cheese Fem Auto from Dinafem
(1) 3 gal smart pot w Jack Herer Fem Auto from Green House Seeds
(1) 3 gal smart pot w Ganja Dwarf Fem Auto from Amsterdam Seeds
(1) 3 gal smart pot w Early Miss Fem Auto from Crop King Seeds

I know it's a lot for my first run but I figured i'd leave room for error and learn more from it. Next time maybe one or two strains multiple plants. Let me know if there is anything I missed and thanks for having me AFN community! Happy Growing.

Nice setup . A 600watt would have been more efficient but Nice setup. I'm subbed up.

"carpe diem"

Nice setup . A 600watt would have been more efficient but Nice setup. I'm subbed up.

"carpe diem"
Yeah I bought my kit with the option to upgrade. The air cooled hood I have can accommodate up to 1000w so I would just have to shell out for a 600w ballast and bulbs if I want to go that route. But since I'm in the southwest U.S. summers get hot and I didn't want the extra heat to worry about. That being said upgrading has crossed my mind...

Yeah I bought my kit with the option to upgrade. The air cooled hood I have can accommodate up to 1000w so I would just have to shell out for a 600w ballast and bulbs if I want to go that route. But since I'm in the southwest U.S. summers get hot and I didn't want the extra heat to worry about. That being said upgrading has crossed my mind...
Ok just because you get the most lumens per watt with the 600. Should not be a problem with heat I think seeing you have an air cooled hood. Happy growing

"carpe diem"

Some interesting strain choices!! I personally love growing all different kinds. It can present challenges, but worth the variety, and also good way to figure out what strains do well in your environment. Good luck and great to meet you!!

Oh since its your first run, take a look in the fertilizer section. In the stickies section(at the top of the posts) you will see a post called Way of the Fox, which will be handy for you with your choice of nutes.

Back