Live Stoners Hi everyone!

Reaction score
Hi all. Not sure why it took me so long to find this forum but here I am. Brief Canna-bio . I started enjoying cannabis in 1976 and quit altogether in the mid 80's. During that time I sampled everything from the common Mexican and Columbian brickweed full of seeds and upto Thai sticks, and fine sinsemilla from Hawaii, Africa, Afghanistan etc. . I rediscovered Cannabis in late 2018 just a couple months before Canada legalized. This was to help my wife and I deal with some health issues. It has now become a very enjoyable, integral part of both of our lives.
I started researching Cannabis growing on the web in the fall of 2019 and fell in love with the community spirit shown by virtually every Cannabis growing site I encountered. I built myself a 4'x4' insulated growbox on wheels with 4 doors (to access each plant) and 7’ of headroom inside( from floor to highest I can get the lights). . Started with 2 MarsHydro TSL 2000's and wet my first photoperiod seeds on Feb 15 of 2020. That first run turned out very successful and I was hooked on Cannabis growing and the community. I did two autoflower runs after that and I am just finishing up trimming the final plant from that last auto run. That last run I had some issues due to a bit of neglect on my part with other priorities cutting into my garden time. I have just started my fourth run with the seeds getting wet Jan 23 2021. This is a photoperiod run with Dr. Seedsman CBD, Dr. Seedsman Cream and Cheese CBD. Mamba Negra CBD (Blimburn) and Granny's Meds CBD.
Looking forward to learning and interacting on this Forum.

RockyRidger

A0C7B511-CEE3-4F7C-ACF4-1EA617E1883B.jpegD640AE59-37B8-4A87-88C6-C1A5247A2D90.jpeg50C185BB-F55B-49F7-80CF-480B4E768CCD.jpegB6A95F81-AE88-4BF5-B1BC-4B50DCD9B46D.jpegEA2B47BF-598B-4B80-AC2C-6E191CB152B8.jpeg9C250553-B197-4F0C-88FC-A8D1C16314CB.jpeg1B457310-F0A9-429E-889F-4E84ECAC314A.jpeg

There's a lot of helpful ppl here, welcome. I started enjoying cannabis in 1970, never totally quit for any job or any woman. Cut back when I was a NY State prison guard in the late 70's........hated that job.

Now that I'm old my body needs the weed.

Reactions: EP3
There's a lot of helpful ppl here, welcome. I started enjoying cannabis in 1970, never totally quit for any job or any woman. Cut back when I was a NY State prison guard in the late 70's........hated that job.

Now that I'm old my body needs the weed.
Amazing how we never noticed the pain dulling effects when we were young and dumb.

@RockyRidger :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

You could be my brother from another mother :rofl:.

View attachment 1285433

View attachment 1285434
Holy crap @Mañ'O'Green :crying: you got your shit set up professionally. That's what's up! Nice set up man! I never seen that portion of it. Lol this is awesome!
Hi all. Not sure why it took me so long to find this forum but here I am. Brief Canna-bio . I started enjoying cannabis in 1976 and quit altogether in the mid 80's. During that time I sampled everything from the common Mexican and Columbian brickweed full of seeds and upto Thai sticks, and fine sinsemilla from Hawaii, Africa, Afghanistan etc. . I rediscovered Cannabis in late 2018 just a couple months before Canada legalized. This was to help my wife and I deal with some health issues. It has now become a very enjoyable, integral part of both of our lives.
I started researching Cannabis growing on the web in the fall of 2019 and fell in love with the community spirit shown by virtually every Cannabis growing site I encountered. I built myself a 4'x4' insulated growbox on wheels with 4 doors (to access each plant) and 7’ of headroom inside( from floor to highest I can get the lights). . Started with 2 MarsHydro TSL 2000's and wet my first photoperiod seeds on Feb 15 of 2020. That first run turned out very successful and I was hooked on Cannabis growing and the community. I did two autoflower runs after that and I am just finishing up trimming the final plant from that last auto run. That last run I had some issues due to a bit of neglect on my part with other priorities cutting into my garden time. I have just started my fourth run with the seeds getting wet Jan 23 2021. This is a photoperiod run with Dr. Seedsman CBD, Dr. Seedsman Cream and Cheese CBD. Mamba Negra CBD (Blimburn) and Granny's Meds CBD.

RockyRidger

View attachment 1285384View attachment 1285385View attachment 1285386View attachment 1285387View attachment 1285388View attachment 1285389View attachment 1285390
Welcome to AFN. Love your set up also man. You guys are crazy wit it. Lol

RockyRidger

View attachment 1285384View attachment 1285385View attachment 1285386View attachment 1285387View attachment 1285388View attachment 1285389View attachment 1285390
Welcome, i also began in 70's and am new here as of today-glad to meet ya

Back