New Grower Hey guys advice on 6 -8 plant op please. LED Coco perlite automatic drip feed system

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
CBD auto compassion lime
Hi guys as the title suggests im lookong for some advice/tips on my grow. First ill tell you some background. I still stay with my mum and dad but there are going to visit friends and family for a few months as they usually do every couple of years. I usually just have a massive party . But this time Im thinking of getting a bit of goodness going. Im looking to do 8 plants or get around 18- 20 oz dry as this should tick me over till they next go away sick of paying most of my wages to a DD and 9 times of 10 getting chemical cheese or damp haze. anyway guys my questions are and thanks in advance btw!

•How big a tent will I need for 8 ? (Im thinking auto glueberry from dutch passion and another strain not yet decided so any pointers would be awsome aswell more of a big yeilder would be ideal)

• LED lighting for my tent or HPS ?. I currently have a vipraspectra 450w led was doing a closet grow with so im stuck on weather to put more led in and if so how much more LED lights would be required ? Id love to stick 2 x 600 watt hps in but im worried about my fuse box I know its on the same breaker as my tumble dryer fridge and wash machine.

Im going with coco/perlite mix for my medium. And I have 3 10 litre air pots and just bout 5 12 litre fabric pots . 12 litre fabric pots big enough ? . Sorry about all these questions guys but im not done yet lol.

Going to make a diy auto drip feed system . So my questions about this are.

•how big a tank will i need and are there any cheaper options than a flexi tank?.
• also a good quality but cheap pump? .

I think thats me amigos ! But no doubt there will be more :)

Currently I have ..

Viprespectra 450 led
Air pots and fabric pots
6 inch rhino pro silent inline fan and carbon filter (will need replaced for peice of mind)
Variatic fan controller because my inline was way to loud.

Also guys a cheap quite small fan for my intake.

Hope I get a reply and I hope it all makes sense to you reading it . Trust me it makes sense in my head lol thanks in advance !!

Hey bud just wondering an making sure you're21 it's a requirement to be an auto flower network member .

Back