Live Stoners Hey fellow growers and smokers/vapers.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mr.nice
Hi all. So happy to have found this site and community!
So I've started my first ever grow! Something i should have done a long time ago!
I've got 4 girls on the go under a 600w hps bulb (which i think is to much). Having to battle the heat and humidity war with that light was hard with seedlings in a 10l pot!
My strongest girl is starting to show some problem signs that i cant figure out as to what is causing it. Some help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Ive made a thread on the sick plants page.

Last edited:
:welcome:Hi @Autofems and welcome to AFN!:welcome:
You'll need to post some pics, but if you're really concerned you can start a thread in the infirmary section! :headbang:

Hi all. So happy to have found this site and community!
So I've started my first ever grow! Something i should have done a long time ago!
I've got 4 girls on the go under a 600w hps bulb (which i think is to much). Having to battle the heat and humidity war with that light was hard with seedlings in a 10l pot!
My strongest girl is starting to show some problem signs that i cant figure out as to what is causing it. Some help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Ive made a thread on the sick plants page.
Welcome, Home! You are most definitely in the right place.

Well thanks for the warm welcome everyone. The site and community are great so far ive managed the girls just from reading other ppls posts but like I said this one has got me!! I've started a thread in the sick plants page so not to spam up this welcome page and added some photos of her! She poorly and sad! Lol.
thanks all :D

hi and welcome :pass:sorry you having issues,infirmary best place for it,as it avoids eejits like me having a stab in the dark and giving poor advice.
starting a journal in new growers i hope ?
pop into live stoners if you get lost or @ me like @Autofems
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

@archie gemmill testing 1..2..3
Any advice is welcome from novice to pro!
I might do a journal at the end of the grow.
I've had a few problems from the start that might help some.newbies like myself. :)

starting a journal in the middle is not the norm granted,but some do all the same.i understand you may not want to start a journal and show poorly plants,it can be heart breaking to have a sick plant and be stuck,clueless and dont know what to do about it.but thats the very reason so many of us joined here in the first place.you wont get anybody laughing or poking fun at you or your plants.
its a lot easier to give advice/opinions with a pic and a description.a pics worth a thousands words someone said once.
its pretty hard to spam your own thread,go on throw up a pic.but beware take any advice with a pinch of salt eejits like me have opinions on everything wither we know anything about the subject or not,for proper advice infirmary people like Waira are worth their weight in gold.
good luck.
:pighug:

So I've had some great advice on my thread which I followed and she doing good now. The clawing has stopped completely still getting yellow tips but at least I know why now. Ppm was way to high. A good flush sorted her right out. She growing about an inch a day now! Pretty sure she's started flowering. I'll post a photo here just for you @archie gemmill ;) before and after...top 2 are after

Attachments

• 20180426_133004.jpg
    20180426_133004.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 20180426_132925.jpg
    20180426_132925.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 80
  • 20180418_115449.jpg
    20180418_115449.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 20180418_115421.jpg
    20180418_115421.jpg