Live Stoners Hey Everyone, Quick Question RE: Day 70: Should I Harvest?

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
UK Cheese
Excellent, excellent forum. You guys should all be proud. This place is the bomb! No way I would have attempted my first grow without this superb resource. I was a lurker until now, but do need a little help.

First time grower, using all Biobizz stuff (and GH Calmag) and 2 300W Galaxy Hydro lights in a 4x8x4 tent.

I have two strains going, 2x Bulldog Seeds Jack Herer auto and 1x Greenhouse Seeds White Widow Auto.

As noted, it's day 70. I'm curious if I should be flushing. Tricomes appear more clear, but do have some milkiness. I'd personally prefer a cleaner high, so I'm going off of that.

Anyway, let me know. I am also open to all criticism, constructive or not (be gentle, friends).

Thanks to all!

Attachments

• jack1.jpg
    jack1.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 223
  • jack2.jpg
    jack2.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 237
  • widow1.jpg
    widow1.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 202
Pretty damn fine grow there my friend. A nice strain you chose too. Personally, I am not a fan of flushing, but each to their own. I would go another week to ten days if it were me, but everyone has their own opinion.

You have all the info here to make your own mind up................lol..............so right back at ya...........enjoy your dry and cure my friend.......eP.

Much thanks, epenguin. I've got some scheduling issues that mean next weekend would be a fine time to trim and harvest, so I'll probably flush the Widow starting now.

I do think the Jack could do with more time myself. Perhaps I'll hold off on that!

hey dude lookin good there : ) did you figure out what the rusty spots are? flushing can be a bit of a touchy subject round here. some some swear by it, many dont. i fed my last lot in hydro at 300ppm for the last week, 100ppm for a day, just water for the last 48 hours and theres no chemical taste.no coughing or sore throats. all is as it should be. pop22 has a very good thread about it called "flushing, the myth that wont die"
maybe try giving them all a slightly different finish so you can make your mind up for yourself. ie flush one, just water one and feed one till almost the end. see which you prefer. id give pop22s thread a read before you make your mind up though mate. only take you 20 minuits and its well worth it.

Excellent, excellent ideas, EvilScotsman. That does sound like a good move. Like I say, first grow, and no real preconceived notions here.

I've also got a Widow and Jack that followed by a couple of weeks (original seeds crapped out, had to restart). They still have some work to do.

So looks like the rusty bits were just a lack of CalMag. All is looking much better once I supplemented it.

Back