Live Stoners Hey Everyone - 5th Grow but 1st time with Autos

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Trainwreck, Random Fruity AF Bagseed, White Russian
Hey everyone,

So I've recently come to really enjoy autoflowers. After doing a bit of looking around online I came upon this site, seems only appropriate to share my passion with you all since you all enjoy growing so much as well. After switching to indoor growing, the ease of autoflowers filling in my time between photoperiods really appealed to me and here I am lol. I am currently running a 5x5 with a 1000w HPS for my autoflower tent, but while they're in veg I use 2 600w Philizon LED lights. I like the tight node spacing LED's provide during veg, but the huge BOOM that HPS provides to photoperiods. Seems to be doing the same for autos :)

Here's some pics of my 6 current auto girls, on day 15 of flower. I think they may have mixed on of the seeds up with a photoperiod (topright) It still seems to be in veg, or I just got lucky and got a photoperiod phenotype of it. We'll see, I don't think they're much farther then F2 on this strain, Oasis is super new from what I understand, why else would they sell 2-4-1 seeds on truenorth haha.

They are Gypsy Widow by Oasis Genetics, purchased through Truenorthseedbank.

Which are a cross between White Widow and Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].

Using 60% HP Promix, 30% Coco, about half inch layer of perlite on bottom to make the runoff a bit easier to happen, as I like to only get about 5-10% runoff in this medium. 5 gallon plastic pots (20 litres) with extra holes cut in bottom for drainage.

Decided to try the Reefertilizer nutrient package, as it's dirt cheap compared to a lot of nutrient lines , the commercial is hillarious and it's been performing really well at 1/2 the recommended lowest dosage for autos, and full or a bit more for photoperiods. ph'D to 6.0-6.2 normally as it's kind of a mix between hydroponic and soil medium. HP Promix also allows for frequent feedings I like to feed often if they can handle it haha.

I've gotten around 3-4 phenotypes with this batch of 6. Pretty unsurprising to me though, because again, seems like a new company. The largest one topped itself at the third node, and it absolutely exploded outwards and upwards afterwards. After topping itself, I thought it was gonna be the runt of the litter but look at it now lol. It was reaching almost 40 inches tall in some points. Super duper heavy sativa phenotype on that one, you can just tell by seeing the thinner longer nugs compared to the others. I gave it a good bendjob to make the tallest branches match the rest of the canopy. This one is also absolutely destroying nutes and water, literally accepting nutes on every feed since veg.

The other that mutated on it's own was a split into 4 main branches at the top, and when it decided to start flowering it was right after the self-topping, so now I have 2 budsites at the top of each of those branches, kinda neat looking but I know they're gonna fight each other for supremacy haha. This one is also leaning heavy towards the sativa side. This one got slightly burnt at a full dose of the reefertilizer, but hey you have to learn somehow right? lol.

The other ones have dedicated as much of their power to the side branching as their main branches, after I topped at the 5th node and then gave them a good 90 degree LST job after both new branches sprouted a good 2 inches or so. Those are the most uniform ones in the pictures.

You can tell quite clearly the bottom right and bottom middle are getting more indica looking nugs, akin to the lowryder in it's genepool, although it has lots of it's sativa leaves showing. Only time is gonna tell!

Thanks a lot for accepting me, and really looking forward to sharing my grows with you all. Happy growing. Take care.
feb28-1.jpg
feb28-2.jpg
Feb28-3.jpg
feb28-4.jpg
Feb28-5.jpg
feb28-6.jpg
feb28-7.jpg
feb28-8.jpg
feb28-9.jpg

Hey everyone,

So I've recently come to really enjoy autoflowers. After doing a bit of looking around online I came upon this site, seems only appropriate to share my passion with you all since you all enjoy growing so much as well. After switching to indoor growing, the ease of autoflowers filling in my time between photoperiods really appealed to me and here I am lol. I am currently running a 5x5 with a 1000w HPS for my autoflower tent, but while they're in veg I use 2 600w Philizon LED lights. I like the tight node spacing LED's provide during veg, but the huge BOOM that HPS provides to photoperiods. Seems to be doing the same for autos :)

Here's some pics of my 6 current auto girls, on day 15 of flower. I think they may have mixed on of the seeds up with a photoperiod (topright) It still seems to be in veg, or I just got lucky and got a photoperiod phenotype of it. We'll see, I don't think they're much farther then F2 on this strain, Oasis is super new from what I understand, why else would they sell 2-4-1 seeds on truenorth haha.

They are Gypsy Widow by Oasis Genetics, purchased through Truenorthseedbank.

Which are a cross between White Widow and Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].

Using 60% HP Promix, 30% Coco, about half inch layer of perlite on bottom to make the runoff a bit easier to happen, as I like to only get about 5-10% runoff in this medium. 5 gallon plastic pots (20 litres) with extra holes cut in bottom for drainage.

Decided to try the Reefertilizer nutrient package, as it's dirt cheap compared to a lot of nutrient lines , the commercial is hillarious and it's been performing really well at 1/2 the recommended lowest dosage for autos, and full or a bit more for photoperiods. ph'D to 6.0-6.2 normally as it's kind of a mix between hydroponic and soil medium. HP Promix also allows for frequent feedings I like to feed often if they can handle it haha.

I've gotten around 3-4 phenotypes with this batch of 6. Pretty unsurprising to me though, because again, seems like a new company. The largest one topped itself at the third node, and it absolutely exploded outwards and upwards afterwards. After topping itself, I thought it was gonna be the runt of the litter but look at it now lol. It was reaching almost 40 inches tall in some points. Super duper heavy sativa phenotype on that one, you can just tell by seeing the thinner longer nugs compared to the others. I gave it a good bendjob to make the tallest branches match the rest of the canopy. This one is also absolutely destroying nutes and water, literally accepting nutes on every feed since veg.

The other that mutated on it's own was a split into 4 main branches at the top, and when it decided to start flowering it was right after the self-topping, so now I have 2 budsites at the top of each of those branches, kinda neat looking but I know they're gonna fight each other for supremacy haha. This one is also leaning heavy towards the sativa side. This one got slightly burnt at a full dose of the reefertilizer, but hey you have to learn somehow right? lol.

The other ones have dedicated as much of their power to the side branching as their main branches, after I topped at the 5th node and then gave them a good 90 degree LST job after both new branches sprouted a good 2 inches or so. Those are the most uniform ones in the pictures.

You can tell quite clearly the bottom right and bottom middle are getting more indica looking nugs, akin to the lowryder in it's genepool, although it has lots of it's sativa leaves showing. Only time is gonna tell!

Thanks a lot for accepting me, and really looking forward to sharing my grows with you all. Happy growing. Take care.View attachment 1022054 View attachment 1022055 View attachment 1022056 View attachment 1022057 View attachment 1022058 View attachment 1022059 View attachment 1022060 View attachment 1022061 View attachment 1022062
Hey there Stiffnipplez welcome to AFN [emoji481][emoji482]
Some Good looking girls you
got[emoji482]

Yup you are probably on the best and finest funest most knowledgeable marijuana community on the web.[emoji12]
Have a good look around there's a lot going on on this site.[emoji214][emoji91]

My good friend and yours @archie gemmill [emoji481][emoji482]
Will be by sooner or later to give you the keys to the City of AFN.
Enjoy and happy growing[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Hey there Stiffnipplez welcome to AFN [emoji481][emoji482]
Some Good looking girls you
got[emoji482]

Yup you are probably on the best and finest funest most knowledgeable marijuana community on the web.[emoji12]
Have a good look around there's a lot going on on this site.[emoji214][emoji91]

My good friend and yours @archie gemmill [emoji481][emoji482]
Will be by sooner or later to give you the keys to the City of AFN.
Enjoy and happy growing[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Hahaha thanks for the warm welcome!

Looking forward to sharing all my ladies with you guys :)

hi and :welcome: @Stiffnipplez :pass:looking good :smokeit:

been lurking for some time or first day here ? :CSR: im archie gemmill :footy:your butlins blue coat hi de high site rep :paleo:a few things well worth a read.

Site Terms Of Use
regardless if you read them or not,you have agreed to abide by them,so best cast your eye over takes 2 mins,in short no religion politics and dont be a knob :shooty:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/site-terms-of-use.13737/

New Member Intros
why not do an intro,tell us something about yourself your grow or your ferret :shrug:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/live-introductions.35/
Live Stoner Gossip bit lost or stuck,got a question ? a cuppa tea getting cold and a rocket to burn ?:coffee::smokeout:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/january-2019.69160/page-35
some Guides and Tutorials:laptop:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/guides-tutorials/
start a journal in the new growers section :watering:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-grow-journals.44/

follow along with Ash-A-Ton from seed to jar thread :smokeit:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/school-daze-seed-to-jar-live-guide.65331/

have a good look around,click on some signature links.

anything else just ask away or @ me
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Welcome @Stiffnipplez
:welcome:

This is awesome place, I think you'll love it here!

Back