Old Reviews HerbalAire H3 Lite Tabletop Vaporizer

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
We've long wanted a tabletop vaporizer, mainly to use with our bongs. I've tried bag style vapes and they just don't do it for me, I feel like a stupid kid huffing glue or something.....lol! Anyway, I planned to buy an Arizer Extreme Q. However, it was just not within my budget. So I did some research and read many reiviews and decided to go with the Herbalaire H3 Lite. The lite model, comes without the bag and multi-whip system of the H3 Elite, it also has no air pump. And none of those features mattered to me, I just wanted a powerful, but basic vape.

The unit is jet black and about 6 inches tall by 3.5 wide at the base. It is a convection vaporizer. Temperature control is one, simple dial that ranges from 250F to 400F. There are 2 led indicators, one in the base that shines onto the table, and one below the knob. I find the led below the knob very, annoyingly bright, I coved mine with a little square of blue electrical tape. You can see the green light dimly through the tape.

It comes with a Teflon mouthpiece/whip attachment. The piece has a built in coarse screen. The herb canister snaps onto the base of this piece. There is a Teflon straw that fits in the opening of the mouth piece. It can be used as a straw or to attach the with to for use with a bong. The whip has a fitting that fits into the same opening. On the opposite end of the whip, is a mouth piece/ bong adapter. The adapter only works with bongs with a female connection. I modified my whip on the vape end with one wrap of tape. The adapter that plugs into the mouth piece slips into the bong and is stopped in place by the tape. This works fine until I get a female to female adapter.

Herb is contained in a light weight metal canister. The canister can hold around a gram of material. I've tested using it with varying amounts of material and it works fine, even with small amounts. I fill it about 3/4 full most fills.

And here's where its a bit different. You can stuff a bud into the canister and your good to go! In fact, Herbalaire recommends using un-ground bud! I've used both ground and unground. They both work fine. When using ground material, a coarse grind is best, this unit does not use fine screens.
You can even vape trim in it ( or any vape really ). We used nothing but trim for 2 days in it. Every bit as good as bud when used in a vape!

This is an AC powered unit. Plug it in, set the temperature with the dial, and wait for it to heat up. I'm spoiled by my current portable vape, which heats in less than 30 seconds.... I figure 3 minutes for the HerbalAire Lite.

Its worth the wait though! If you take a draw as soon as the light is green, you'll get a light, but VERY tasty hit! I've always loved the taste of weed when vaped, and damn this vape brings out the flavor!
And by the third hit, the vapor is very strong, even at 350F, which is where we set the vape when drawing from the whip. We turn it up to 365F for use with the bong. We get bong hits that will choke you from this vape! it can crank out a LOT of vapor! We are very pleased with the performance of this device!

Nothing is perfect, and neither is this vaporizer. My biggest complaint is the device is so light weight, it tips over easily. It needs a weighed base, I'll probably make one for mine.

The other complaints are the so called bong adapter on the whip. Its a cheezy piece of plastic, and the whip is too short. Minor complaints really, especially considering the price of this unit.

I like this vaporizer a lot. Its simple design, and great vapor production and taste are hard to beat at the low price of $169.00, with free shipping.

Or you can get the H3 elite for $269 that includes the airpump and multi-whip adapter, and bag system.

HerbalAire.jpeg
herbalaire canister and mouth piece.jpeg

Should have got The Plenty.... Vapor is POTENT,Smooth and very,very tasty. Also the Arizer Extreme Q is only 219$ and if you buy from site you get a discount which brings it down to 210 or 205$ something like that, 50 extra bux for better quality.. ehh I don't see it as a big deal, butttt to each there own. I bought "The Plenty" straight from Storz & Bickel for 299$ and then 12$ for a smaller herb chamber it came to a total of 312$ BUT DAMN it was the best 312 I have ever spent they have free 2nd day air shipping and a 3 year warranty. VAPEEEEEHOOOOOOEEEEEEE and I only flush my toilette as well!!!

Nice report pop 22 looks and sounds like a very nice vape .

I'm quite happy with it. I know the Plenty is a great vape, just too expensive for my budget. I feel the Lite is as good and an Arizer V Tower with better vapor production, I've used a V Tower several times. And I can upgrade mine to match the Etreme Q, which is what I had planned to buy. The deficits of me vape are minor, and it doesn't look like a staple gun as the Plenty does.....lol!

I hear ya, I love the look of "The Plenty" and all of the Storz & Bickel products "The Mighty" is next on my list to get... "The Plenty" is a little strange at first but... I love strange lmao what can I say. :) Cheers with some AutoNight Queen Nugs.
plenty 001.JPG

I had a mighty, it was a good vape. Liked my DaVinci Ascent much better.

LOL!

bostich.jpeg

I hear ya, I love the look of "The Plenty" and all of the Storz & Bickel products "The Mighty" is next on my list to get... "The Plenty" is a little strange at first but... I love strange lmao what can I say. :) Cheers with some AutoNight Queen Nugs.
View attachment 714635

Joking aside, I'd like to try the Plenty!

Joking aside, I'd like to try the Plenty!
Lmao, I will pass her down :pass: I have a little 99$ portable vape it does the job but I am looking for a good portable, the firefly 2 and Mighty/Crafty or the da vinci IQ are ones i have been lookin at.

and decided to go with the Herbalaire H3 Lite
I've been using my earlier model Herbalaire for probably 8 years. I bought a back up and it's collecting lots of dust. I don't use the whip, I bought 5/8" surgical/food tubing (cut about 3" length) and put that directly on the mouth piece. I get better, stronger hits.

Back