Help!

Reaction score
I noticed that this plant (purple lemonade auto) is looking sick. I have 4 others that look fine. They are in happy frog and have been given a small dose of silica and some recharge. Is there some way I can save it?

Attachments

• 20230812_121716.jpg
    20230812_121716.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I noticed that this plant (purple lemonade auto) is looking sick. I have 4 others that look fine. They are in happy frog and have been given a small dose of silica and some recharge. Is there some way I can save it?
Gonna need a bit more info. Like soil, strain, watering habits, food and feeding regimen. If you go to the infirmary you'll get more views amd theres a form with all the pertinent info any expert on here will need

Hey, though it looks creepy, i had many runs with freaky weird starters, i avoided giving it any nutrients, just water it as normal for the time being, the future vegetative growth will come out normal. I had approx 2-3 babies like this on my last run (around 2 years ago!). But they grew out to be sturdy beasts without any special treatment :)

Back