Daipot

Growing photoperiod trees
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
hey guys.

I got a bit of an issue. I've recently started a grow and I accidentally tore the taproot on one of my seeds. I dug down a little to see if it was growing because my other two had already started. I thought that I had maybe put the seed too deep into the soil. So, I dug down and moved the seed thinking it hadn't germinated properly and I accidentally ripped the taproot. There is still some root left growing from the seed so I put it back in the dirt.
Will my seed still grow or have I killed her?

Throw it out. She's ruined. Always wait at least a week before you start thinking it won't sprout.
hey guys.

I got a bit of an issue. I've recently started a grow and I accidentally tore the taproot on one of my seeds. I dug down a little to see if it was growing because my other two had already started. I thought that I had maybe put the seed too deep into the soil. So, I dug down and moved the seed thinking it hadn't germinated properly and I accidentally ripped the taproot. There is still some root left growing from the seed so I put it back in the dirt.
Will my seed still grow or have I killed her?

Thanks for letting me know guys. I'll get some more in the ground as soon as I can.
The two remaining however, are doing really well. I'll upload pics soon

Yup, lost many a seed that way... [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting me know guys. I'll get some more in the ground as soon as I can.
The two remaining however, are doing really well. I'll upload pics soon
Yup, lost many a seed that way... [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I think we've all done it at least once lol

Back