Live Stoners HELP!!!

MoonDude

AUTOFLOWER ADDICT
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey Fellas, Yesterday I think I changed my nute schedule early from mid-bloom to late-bloom. Should I flush and re-feed, or just feed proper nutes today? or, let 'em go and feed proper nutes tomorrow. I am afraid you guys are going to say flush and feed.

Additionally, are there strains that do not like the fans on the canopy? I seem to have two.

No need to flush so just use proper nutes next time you feed.

No need to flush so just use proper nutes next time you feed.

Thanks namvet25.

Another nute question, based on the results during my current project, I am not sure if I want to do a third or fourth feed no-nute feed. My plants did not seem to like this. Is this something that may have been more applicable to early generation Autoflowers?

How old are your plants? You can feed up to the last 2 weeks before you harvest then just use plain water.

How old are your plants? You can feed up to the last 2 weeks before you harvest then just use plain water.

I am approaching the fourth quarter. This is another area I am stressing about. "Not knowing exactly when to start straight water and when to switch to late-flower nutriments?"

I understand plain water for the last two weeks. What I don't know is what triggers you to start the plain water? Do you guess when your trichomes are going to be 50/50 (my new Carson Dig. microscope arrived yesterday)? I guessing most estimated flower/harvest times are useless unless you know the seed; these numbers cannot be estimated without static growing environments. The breeders also vary in their interpretation of harvest time.

Reeling back, I am also at a loss as to when to switch nutrients; mid-flower to late-flower? And, when to go from late-flower to ripen? My initial plan was to follow GH chart, but each plant was maturing differently and I found my self following the plant and not the chart. I reckon I should have just stuck to the chart?

Green-O-Matic
download

Six Shooter #1
download

Six Shooter #2
download

Tutankhamon
download

Six Shooter #2
download

TENT
download