Help with this diagnosis!!!

Reaction score
This is a greenhouse lemon auto fem on her 43th day. Ive struggle during the complete grow with this type of problem. I flushed a week ago and things seem to get better but as soon as i pickup nutes it starts again with rhe yellowish leaves.

Im using 1 gallon pot with soiless with 40%perlite and two 300w galaxy hydro leds . Also im not watering to run off, currently 1 to 1.5 liters a day.

Im using this feed schedule also:

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
1ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
/ Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 20 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin / Cal- Mag / Sensizyme / Bud Candy

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha / Rhino Skin / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Big Bud 1ml/L - B52 / Sensizyme / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive / Bud Candy / Cal-Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water

I also have the claw problem... I have no idea if is nitrogen def or tox.

Since i flushed i been using half of everything specialle the base nutes and calmag. Is this correct??

Help please anyone...
Regards

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 106
there seems to be clawing top and middle of the plant,that would generally be overfeeding.try just ph water or 1/4 feeds.
the underside of plants tend to get splashed by nutes,get next to no light yellow and die off.
some more details and a full plant pic without lights would help a proper grower tell you whats going on more than a gobshite like me.
goodluck

:toke: AW-- ..yes, as Arch' mentioned, some reg. light pics are needed for proper diagnostics,... that said from what I can see: odd mix of symptoms here,.. lowers look like N defc. mostly, from the way they're yellowing/browning out, could be some Mg defc. adding to it too... yet up top are signs of N-tox clawing... is that older? ( Arch' makes a good point to about light and the lower and tucked-in leaves)... the other edge necrosis patches, I'm not sure,.... no run-off generally you say? Could be some off-pH/fert' salt build-up happening too...can you get me the in-pot pH please? If you're doing the run-off method, follow this guide exactly to get some kind of decently accurate result--> ( https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-testing-and-ph-estimation.41733/#post-928975 ).... this will give a good clue as what's the best fix!

:smoking: Cheers Archie, thanks for helping mate- :cheers:

Ive added the pictures without the lights on.

Please help!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    215.9 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 102
Im using this soil with a 40% perlite. Also the ph of the soil is 6.0 to 5.5. What are my options??, should i flush like you instructed. Or should feed normal dosing , because ive been feeding less than half of strength of all of nutrients for this stage.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 75
If it were me I would flush nice and good, then water with a 10% run off. Also I would let it dry out a little in between waterings. What size pot u using? I would lean toward its a muilt things causing it....

If it were me I would flush nice and good, then water with a 10% run off. Also I would let it dry out a little in between waterings. What size pot u using? I would lean toward its a muilt things causing it....
Also 1/4 strength nuts and build up.

that plant there bach ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is clearly very toxified from all the chems its been fed over the last few weeks imo,excuse me but whats all that feeding chart malarkey ^^^^ i dont get this at all ?

tbh imo you cant read some feed chart to grow dope properly,it simply doesn't work !!! to grow dope nicely you need to read your plant,not jest chuck all kinds of shit on them... that wont work either ...my advice is SLOWLY SLOWLY CATCH THE MONKEY !!!

p.s ditch that chart above FFS !!! :hookah: atb.

Back