Help please

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m really hoping someone on here will be able to help me. This is my first grow and Iv hit my first problem, plants will be 3weeks from seedling tomorrow (Sunday). On Thursday I noticed the very tips of the new leafs coming through was a bit pale thought it was light burn as I’m still kind of trying to find that sweet spot for the light so I raised it a bit. Fast forward to today which il post pics of and it’s got worse! I’m now questioning wind burn as the one nearest to the fan is the worst one, so Iv now rotated them but I also started feeding them last Sunday and wondering if it’s nute burn but I did put minimal amount of nutes into the water just to ease the plants in. I have cal mag coming Tuesday as that was ordered yesterday as a “just in case” I need it but do u guys think I may need it sooner then Tuesday to save my babies? They don’t seem to have slowed down growing though, il post a pic from Thursday first then the rest that follow are from today. All advice and criticism welcome, just hope u guys can help save them. Thank you
Ps they are OG Kush autos

Attachments

• D9BB1CA6-7EFB-4CAF-8922-D0038EF48826.jpeg
    D9BB1CA6-7EFB-4CAF-8922-D0038EF48826.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
  • 4A83046B-0CB9-4503-87D4-954C43ACFA48.jpeg
    4A83046B-0CB9-4503-87D4-954C43ACFA48.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
  • 4771A1C5-9D8A-452E-871E-491EEC0B5A21.jpeg
    4771A1C5-9D8A-452E-871E-491EEC0B5A21.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • BC10CFF7-AD60-4CF0-ABAE-3F5FB06AF051.jpeg
    BC10CFF7-AD60-4CF0-ABAE-3F5FB06AF051.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
Heya mate, I wouldn't be overly concerned just yet. You won't need to rush out and get cal/mg or anything crazy over the weekend :pass:.....in order to get you the best possible diagnosis can you please copy and paste the form below with as much detail as you can eg lights used and distance from the plants and we'll get her sorted :thumbsup:

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Heya mate, I wouldn't be overly concerned just yet. You won't need to rush out and get cal/mg or anything crazy over the weekend :pass:.....in order to get you the best possible diagnosis can you please copy and paste the form below with as much detail as you can eg lights used and distance from the plants and we'll get her sorted :thumbsup:

Problem: white tips on new growth

Medium/grow method: biobizz light soil mix

Feed: and supplements used: biobizz grow not even 0.5ml

water source: tap water left out for min 48h

Strain/age: OG Kush auto 20 days old

light used: 1000 vf carambola 27” at them min

Climate: around 76f and 68% humidity I turned that down a bit yesterday has been around 75% up until yesterday.

Additional info:
thank you so much for getting back to me

Hey, is that soil or coco? To me, it looks like nute burn. Did you feed? Check your light for the right height. Should be at 20-24 Inches from the top of plant.
Good luck!

Hey, is that soil or coco? To me, it looks like nute burn. Did you feed? Check your light for the right height. Should be at 20-24 Inches from the top of plant.
Good luck!

hi, they are in soil biobizz light mix. My first thought was light burn so I actually moved that up to 27”then I thought nute burn but as it’s their first week feeding I literally put minimal in the water and was going to build it up tomorrow. Thanks

Problem: white tips on new growth

Medium/grow method: biobizz light soil mix

Feed: and supplements used: biobizz grow not even 0.5ml

water source: tap water left out for min 48h

Strain/age: OG Kush auto 20 days old

light used: 1000 vf carambola 27” at them min

Climate: around 76f and 68% humidity I turned that down a bit yesterday has been around 75% up until yesterday.

Additional info:

I have only little experience myself but that there I wouldn't panic about, she is still good looking and look happy.

If they were mine mate, going of what I'm seeing through pretty blazed eyes, I'd put it down to a minor bit of sun burn.....I'm an outdoor idiot though so don't know squat about lights but I'd let em ride now you've lifted your lights :pass:.....biobizz is pretty mild stuff and with such a mild dose, I can't see it doing any burning of your plants:thumbsup: ......another week or so I'd be tempted to lift my dose of biobizz a little actually.....plants are doing well otherwise mate...off to a great start :headbang:

If they were mine mate, going of what I'm seeing through pretty blazed eyes, I'd put it down to a minor bit of sun burn.....I'm an outdoor idiot though so don't know squat about lights but I'd let em ride now you've lifted your lights :pass:.....biobizz is pretty mild stuff and with such a mild dose, I can't see it doing any burning of your plants:thumbsup: ......another week or so I'd be tempted to lift my dose of biobizz a little actually.....plants are doing well otherwise mate...off to a great start :headbang:

I’ve just smoked one myself so a bit more chilled now. I’ll see how they get on over the next couple days with the light. My plan was to up the dosage of food tomorrow as that would be a week from when I started feeding them but think I’ll hold off till next week like u say.
thanks for taking the timeout to reply it’s much appreciated

Back