Help please is this burn?

Reaction score
Hi guys. OK so I came home last nite and there was water droplets on a couple of my plants (this was 45 mins after light had came back on and humidity is getting around 90 with light off) I dabbed them off with tissue and woke up this morning and this was on the plant that had the most water on. I fed them yesterday but gave the 2 pics the same. The 2 plants were the same yesterday apart from the one with marks was very very slightly brighter green than the other. Help please is it just where the water was on the plant?

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    603.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    520 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    658.7 KB · Views: 50
Hi guys. OK so I came home last nite and there was water droplets on a couple of my plants (this was 45 mins after light had came back on and humidity is getting around 90 with light off) I dabbed them off with tissue and woke up this morning and this was on the plant that had the most water on. I fed them yesterday but gave the 2 pics the same. The 2 plants were the same yesterday apart from the one with marks was very very slightly brighter green than the other. Help please is it just where the water was on the plant?
It looks a little wet. Need to move the moisture out of the tent when the lights are off as well you need a fan to run either continuously or on and off periodically to remove the moisture out and create air circulation. Ie. fresh air in bad air out

It looks a little wet. Need to move the moisture out of the tent when the lights are off as well you need a fan to run either continuously or on and off periodically to remove the moisture out and create air circulation. Ie. fresh air in bad air out
Yea gonna put extractor on today when lights off. You think the marks are just where the water was on it then yea?

Yea gonna put extractor on today when lights off. You think the marks are just where the water was on it then yea?
Most likely. But time will tell when you get the set up right. You'll see then.

Back