Help Identify Deficiency

Dankerson

Autoflower Aficionado
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have a sweet seeds cream Mandarine almost on week 8 and Ive noticed a slight deficiency starting from the bottom up.

Its in FFOF Soil and it gets 5ml/gal of tiger bloom every other feeding. pH'd to 6.5. I add hydroguard and yucca to my res along with 50ppm of calimagic. Usually ends up about 400ppms after I add nutrients. My environment is also kept within proper range, usually between 70-78°F and 50-60% RH.

I suspect this might be a potassium (K) deficiency but I'm not 100% and wanted to check before I up my feeding. Overall the plant is doing great just these few leaves. Any help is greatly appreciated!
PXL_20220524_172049801.jpg

Could also be Magnesium brother

Attachments

• marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg
    marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 24
Why just Tiger Bloom? Feed the full trio as per the feedchart: https://www.thegrowshow.org/fox-farm-feeding-schedule

Your NPK ratios are out of whack. Add Grow Big and Big Bloom when applicable along with Tiger Bloom as per the feedchart, scaled to 500-600ppm or so to maintain the NPK balance FF has established with their trio.

If you use the full trio, you won’t get any deficiencies so long as your ppm/EC and pH are in order.

Why just Tiger Bloom? Feed the full trio as per the feedchart: https://www.thegrowshow.org/fox-farm-feeding-schedule

Your NPK ratios are out of whack. Add Grow Big and Big Bloom when applicable along with Tiger Bloom as per the feedchart, scaled to 500-600ppm or so to maintain the NPK balance FF has established with their trio.

If you use the full trio, you won’t get any deficiencies so long as your ppm/EC and pH are in order.
You make a good point, haven't really considered that. I know the big bloom is mostly just soil food and doesn't affect npk much but I see they use an even ratio of grow big and tiger bloom so that might be my issue. I was mainly worried about burning it. Appreciate the feedback!

Back