Help. Hopefully 1st successful time grow

Reaction score
It’s been years since I attempted and not best circumstances then.
ive got three beans I just started and going to do mainly outdoor. Jack herer.
because there’s a few months to when weather gets too cold, is there a way to get them to start to flower as early as possible, ie nutes etc.
i want to keep begging stage to a minimum if poss and been worried where some seem to have gone 14 weeks on AF where as I’m hoping 9-10 weeks if poss.
im not too bothered with smaller plants, just trying to find a middle ground.
if too big my missus won’t allow again as she thinks it’s the first time and that I’m a good boy.
ive started a journal but no idea how to put into a signature.
im usinglight cactus soil (5 litre), 3 (litre)compost and (1 litre) vermiculite, all spread evenly, in 3litre textile pots and then later monster bloom.
really the main thing is to find out the easiest way to bring flowering quick if there is one

Photos? If so timing is due to photo period of lighting. Light deprivation is the option for early flowering. But JH will still run 8-10 weeks in flower.
SmartSelect_20191018-112127_Chrome.jpg

Autos are on their own timetable...

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20191018-112127_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20191018-112127_Chrome.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 15
@Arthur will be mainly outdoors daytime and bring in at night. I’d seen some folk seem to do that went 14 weeks that worried me.so if I’m thinking right if it’s nearly all done at 11-12 hours light it should be done about the right time.
here they are at 5 days old since breaking

Attachments

• 99DE389A-9474-444F-A33C-31BB86E6D384.jpeg
    99DE389A-9474-444F-A33C-31BB86E6D384.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 19
If your growing outdoor and its a photo theres not really much you can do. it's the age of the plant and the light cycle that will trigger flowering. Since you have them in pots you could drag them inside after so much light exposure, or possibly tarp them outside.

8 weeks is really cutting it 56 days is something I've seen only a handful of strains make. Another 10 days would make quite an improvement. And your probably safe size wize with autos.

@Arthur @TheOne thankyou both . 9-10 weeks can probably go but may just be on windowsill at end depending on weather, unfortunately. Still showing as sunny next few months but if we have a snowfall it lasts maybe two days then very sunny.
if won’t be too big that’s cool as i need to show my missus it can be discreet

Back