Live Stoners Hello! Let's grow :-)

Huygens

Keanu Reefer
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
AK-47
Hello AFN members,

Introducing myself a bit here. I'm from Belgium (you know, waffles, french fries, beer, pissing statue) and my experience is rather limited.

I've grown outdoor for about 3 years now. All autoflower because the weather here in Belgium is very unpredictable. We've had days where it rains in the morning, blazing Sun in the afternoon and snow in the evening.
I would estimate that I have grow about 12 in total with little knowledge about pH and nutes.

But now I have decided to start indoor growing in a tent and I have spent the last 2 months researching and reading pro grow journals. One of the reasons is simply because this year's harvest was subpar and I feel like I can get way more if I have more controls on the variabels.

I've learned a long time ago that genetics are very important. Bought seeds from companies who grow in regions and weather conditions similar to outdoor Belgium. Now with a tent I can expand my choice of seed :)

Aaaaaand now there are soooo many strains. I made a big list, and then a short list. And then I went off and ignored my short list and bought something totally different.
Got my hands on Dinafem's Blue Kush auto, Chocolope auto, Short Stuff's Pink Grapefruit, JD Purple Ryder and DP's Think Big.

I plan on only growing 1 plant at the time because I'm going to use ScrOG in a 3x3x6ft (90x90x180cm) tent. Got nutes pack from BioBizz, lights from Mars Hydro ans ofcourse fans, filter, heater, etc.

So I'm pretty set, gonna start in a few weeks after I'm back from a trip.
But I'm still doubting about which strain I want to grow first.

I'm doubting between Blue Kush and Pink Grapefruit...
What do you guys think?

Kind regards,
Huygens

Hello AFN members,

Introducing myself a bit here. I'm from Belgium (you know, waffles, french fries, beer, pissing statue) and my experience is rather limited.

I've grown outdoor for about 3 years now. All autoflower because the weather here in Belgium is very unpredictable. We've had days where it rains in the morning, blazing Sun in the afternoon and snow in the evening.
I would estimate that I have grow about 12 in total with little knowledge about pH and nutes.

But now I have decided to start indoor growing in a tent and I have spent the last 2 months researching and reading pro grow journals. One of the reasons is simply because this year's harvest was subpar and I feel like I can get way more if I have more controls on the variabels.

I've learned a long time ago that genetics are very important. Bought seeds from companies who grow in regions and weather conditions similar to outdoor Belgium. Now with a tent I can expand my choice of seed :)

Aaaaaand now there are soooo many strains. I made a big list, and then a short list. And then I went off and ignored my short list and bought something totally different.
Got my hands on Dinafem's Blue Kush auto, Chocolope auto, Short Stuff's Pink Grapefruit, JD Purple Ryder and DP's Think Big.

I plan on only growing 1 plant at the time because I'm going to use ScrOG in a 3x3x6ft (90x90x180cm) tent. Got nutes pack from BioBizz, lights from Mars Hydro ans ofcourse fans, filter, heater, etc.

So I'm pretty set, gonna start in a few weeks after I'm back from a trip.
But I'm still doubting about which strain I want to grow first.

I'm doubting between Blue Kush and Pink Grapefruit...
What do you guys think?

Kind regards,
Huygens
Welcome to AFN! Blue kush would be my first strain. I love indica dominant varieties.
Need any help with anything just ask.

Nothing wrong with Belgian beer, frites n mayo and incontinent statues. I have often dined in London's Belgian restaurant "Belgo's" where they do great blonde beer, shots, sausages n moules. Yummy.

Anything Belgian is fine by me ! Welcome to AFN.............eP.

Heeeyy!!! Glad you are here to share your adventures with us!! Dinafems blue kush is one of my favorites to grow. Ive never used a scrog with any of them, but I imagine they would be fine. They have some taller, faster finishing phenos.. Which I pulled each time. Can't o wrong with either one though!

Hey all, thanks for the hearthy welcome!

Yes, the more I think about it the more the Blue Kush seems like the best choice to go with.
It's a 50/50 indica sativa strain, day time strain with relaxation.

I dont know how but I managed to buy mostly sativa dominant strains while I'm actually an indica guy. I have smoked many different strains and I'm always looking for that one strain that was perfect but I never knew it's name.

Bumper into it by accident a few years later, recognized the smell, taste and buzz instantly and confirmed it with my buddy. I put the bag under his nose like I would with any high quality strain U was able to get my hands on, and he instantly asked if I had finally found it. Sadly again, the provider of herb didn't know the name or origin.

Very found of Neville's haze too and I rediscovered the beautiful AK-47 which I'm currently smoking from my homegrown stash.

Anyway, I'm off harvesting my outdoor Purple Ryder, Diesel and White Widow. I'll send some pics of the fresh cut buds later this evening.

Peace!
Huygens

Well I've seen many grow pictures of the Blue Kush and the way the plant branches off gives me the impression that this strain is perfect for a ScrOG :)

Edit: tried to reply to Prophetiko's post but my phone doesnt seem to co-operate

Hey @Huygens and welcome to AFN my man... sound like your set up is the exact same as mine when I stared just over a year ago. What Mars did you go for ? , I had a 600w classic and 96 reflector, both did me proud until I got the DIY bug... If you get a journal going give me a tag ( @Slater ) and I shall jump on in for the ride and help in any way I can.

saved ya some on the opening credits welcome to AFN joint...
giphy12.gif

Back