Live Stoners Hello from the Eastern Europe!

Do you know what is Latvia? :D

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Hello people! I'm a 19 years young male from Latvia. Recently joined this forum mostly because I am thinking to start growing.:smoking: I have a pretty big experience with cannabis, if you know what I mean, but i haven't tried to grow it myself, yet. Weed is good in Latvia but the amounts are hilarious so I thought that growing myself is more efficient and healthier. Hope you all are having a good day and peace, I'm out.:peace:

Hey Now!
Welcome, I am glad you found us!
Latvia, Cool!!
Many years ago I worked for a Latvian family business. Great guy, it was a medical device company. The funniest thing though was that he thought I was an industrial spy!! No fooling!! He thought, and rightfully so, that a college education was needed to do what I did. I quit high school at 17 years of age so he thought I could not do the job without college therefore I was lying to him and was really a spy sent to steal his product secrets. Poor man, he was a displaced person from WW II so I am sure he had reason enough.
Anyways, peace and happy growing.

Welcome never liked a bully:crying:but I'm sure it's just the name :bighug:welcome aboard

Hey Now!
Welcome, I am glad you found us!
Latvia, Cool!!
Many years ago I worked for a Latvian family business. Great guy, it was a medical device company. The funniest thing though was that he thought I was an industrial spy!! No fooling!! He thought, and rightfully so, that a college education was needed to do what I did. I quit high school at 17 years of age so he thought I could not do the job without college therefore I was lying to him and was really a spy sent to steal his product secrets. Poor man, he was a displaced person from WW II so I am sure he had reason enough.
Anyways, peace and happy growing.

Hahaha, :crying: that's because latvian people are really weird like that and that's the reason I don't wont like to live her for rest of my life.

Welcome Bully Boy !

I was in jail with a guy from Latvia. He had a Latvian - Russian dictionary and a Russian - English dictionary. To say that our conversations were funny would be a huge understatement. Nice guy who said he worked for the Latvian Mafia or was it the Russian Mafia ?!?

Good luck with growing your own my friend. We are here to help. eP.

Back