Live Stoners Hello from Europe!

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Street shwag
Hello everyone!

I'm Eel! I've known about this site for a very long time but never really took the time to go through it. But I'm glad I took the time to recently. Seems like an awesome community and an awesome alternative to reddit with even more like minded individuals!

I grew up in the Caribbean and grew once about 12 years ago. I moved to central Europe about 10 years ago and got interested in growing again last summer when I learned about Autoflowers, and I had an outdoor space to allow it, and was just fed up with the MJ we get on the streets most of the time.

Needless to say I got hooked instantly even though I lost over half my plants to Botrytis, planted way too late(mid july); so even though we had an awesome summer last year, my plants weren't ready by the time it got cold and humid. A few survived with some missing limbs, but I immediately decided I was going to do this indoors! So I can be in control!! Screw you weather! Started my first grow end of fall(6 mephisto autos in a 4x4 tent) and got about 2oz from each in 74 days from sprout! And damn that was the best tasting and smelling bud I've ever had! Was really looking forward to summer to coming around to start another outdoor run, this time earlier than last year! Was expecting a hella warm summer like last year... but got the complete opposite! Not even sure if we had a summer this year lmao. Nights were getting down to 10*C with 90%RH... Needless to say I've lost 1 plant completely at this point to Botrytis. lost 3/4 of another but chopped her a few days ago. And the others have a good 3 weeks atleast until it's even worth chopping them, but not much mold yet... So... I decided I was going to start my second indoor grow earlier than I had planned, and currently have a few sprouts a few days old and 2 more germinating! Going to be another 6 plant 4x4 tent run! Will try to post my grows with updates etc, can't wait to be part of this community!

Sorry for the long post, just thought I'd do a proper intro!:baked:

hi and :welcome: @EelGrows :pass: outdoor grow in mostly illegal eu can be a bit of a lottery :coffee2: indoors :coffee:

been lurking for some time or first day here ? :CSR: im archie gemmill :footy:your butlins blue coat hi de high site rep :paleo:a few things well worth a read.

Site Terms Of Use
regardless if you read them or not,you have agreed to abide by them,so best cast your eye over takes 2 mins,in short no religion politics and dont be a knob :shooty:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/site-terms-of-use.13737/
Forum Etiquette
https://www.autoflower.org/help/forum-etiquette-policy/:glutton:

New Member Intros
why not do an intro,tell us something about yourself your grow or your ferret :shrug:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/live-introductions.35/
Live Stoner Gossip bit lost or stuck,got a question ? a cuppa tea getting cold and a rocket to burn ?:coffee::smokeout:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/august-2019.73198/page-20
some Guides and Tutorials:laptop:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/guides-tutorials/
start a journal in the new growers section :watering:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-grow-journals.44/

follow along with Ash-A-Ton from seed to jar thread :smokeit:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/school-daze-seed-to-jar-live-guide.65331/

have a good look around,click on some signature links.

anything else just ask away or @ me
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Hello everyone!

I'm Eel! I've known about this site for a very long time but never really took the time to go through it. But I'm glad I took the time to recently. Seems like an awesome community and an awesome alternative to reddit with even more like minded individuals!

I grew up in the Caribbean and grew once about 12 years ago. I moved to central Europe about 10 years ago and got interested in growing again last summer when I learned about Autoflowers, and I had an outdoor space to allow it, and was just fed up with the MJ we get on the streets most of the time.

Needless to say I got hooked instantly even though I lost over half my plants to Botrytis, planted way too late(mid july); so even though we had an awesome summer last year, my plants weren't ready by the time it got cold and humid. A few survived with some missing limbs, but I immediately decided I was going to do this indoors! So I can be in control!! Screw you weather! Started my first grow end of fall(6 mephisto autos in a 4x4 tent) and got about 2oz from each in 74 days from sprout! And damn that was the best tasting and smelling bud I've ever had! Was really looking forward to summer to coming around to start another outdoor run, this time earlier than last year! Was expecting a hella warm summer like last year... but got the complete opposite! Not even sure if we had a summer this year lmao. Nights were getting down to 10*C with 90%RH... Needless to say I've lost 1 plant completely at this point to Botrytis. lost 3/4 of another but chopped her a few days ago. And the others have a good 3 weeks atleast until it's even worth chopping them, but not much mold yet... So... I decided I was going to start my second indoor grow earlier than I had planned, and currently have a few sprouts a few days old and 2 more germinating! Going to be another 6 plant 4x4 tent run! Will try to post my grows with updates etc, can't wait to be part of this community!

very pleased to meet you my friend I'm from the UK and sod buying rubbish street weed when i can grow my own undercover

Hello everyone!

heya @EelGrows and :welcome: to afn! :toke: and um, mebbe me missed sumthin (entirely possible, lol :tongue:), but me thought europe was baking from a heatwave this summer :confused1: lol...anyhoo, def soundz like u've got the motivation & if ya need anything, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :bong:

Thanks for the welcomes! @archie gemmill Pretty much my first time really taking the time to check it out. I visited once or twice but the daunting number of forums and posts kept me from exploring, so I stuck to reddit. Lately reddit doesn't seem to be doing it in terms of discussions, so I decided to check this place out again after @beavis made a post in the Mephisto reddit! Read the TOS and ettiquette too! It is legal to grow CBD(less than 1%thc) Cannabis, and my neighbours don't mind at all. So I don't really have that problem. However this year has shown me with a less than optimal summer I shouldn't grow outdoors where I'm at. Or find strains, maylike like Frisian Dew Auto? that should be able to take it from what I've read.@St. Tom Thanks! Yeah... getting real tired of it lol. Hopefully these next two grows will have me set for a while! @420Forever Thanks! Yeah, some parts are baking but not here. I mean it's not like we didn't have 35*C days, but that was followed by a drop to litterally 15*C(and 10*C at night) 2 days later, and it gets really humid at night, been a really strange summer if we can even call it that.

Thanks for the welcomes! @archie gemmill Pretty much my first time really taking the time to check it out. I visited once or twice but the daunting number of forums and posts kept me from exploring, so I stuck to reddit. Lately reddit doesn't seem to be doing it in terms of discussions, so I decided to check this place out again after @beavis made a post in the Mephisto reddit! Read the TOS and ettiquette too! It is legal to grow CBD(less than 1%thc) Cannabis, and my neighbours don't mind at all. So I don't really have that problem. However this year has shown me with a less than optimal summer I shouldn't grow outdoors where I'm at. Or find strains, maylike like Frisian Dew Auto? that should be able to take it from what I've read.@St. Tom Thanks! Yeah... getting real tired of it lol. Hopefully these next two grows will have me set for a while! @420Forever Thanks! Yeah, some parts are baking but not here. I mean it's not like we didn't have 35*C days, but that was followed by a drop to litterally 15*C(and 10*C at night) 2 days later, and it gets really humid at night, been a really strange summer if we can even call it that.

u gonna start a grow journal-? tag me in if u do :thumbsup: ppp

@420Forever I will as soon as my bad luck streak with germination stops and I can get my final two plants to sprout! And Yes, I will gladly tag you in the grow journal once i get it up and running! Taking pics regularly and taking notes so I have materials waiting!

Welcome home! :biggrin:

:bighug:

Welcome to AFN @EelGrows growing autos gets more addictive than smoking them
:pass::pass:

(wavez to woody) doin ok bud-? haven't seen ya 'round much lately...then again, mebbe i jus been hangin in the wrong neighborhood :shrug: :rofl: ppp

Back