Live Stoners Hello AFN family!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking to start my first Autoflower grow very soon. I'm thinking of purchasing some Auto Amnesia Haze, Auto Moby Dick and Auto Critical Mass, firstly whats your opinion on the strains I've chosen?

I think I'm going to opt for a 250w HPS system as my grow space is limited. I'm gonna be working with a 60x60x140 grow tent so I'm hoping to fit 3 7gallon pots in there. There's plenty of opinions on which medium to use and also which nutes. As its my first grow I'd like to keep it as simple and problem free as possible so some advice and proven successful grows with certain mediums and nutes etc would be great!

Hope to hear from you soon so I can get my fingers green! Have a lovely, high weekend everyone :)!

Hey thanks man! Amnesia Haze is my favourite strain hands down! So which mediums, nutes and lighting did you use? Just hoping to make it a successful first time grow!

Hope harvest goes well for you pyrokev!:cheers:

As I am new myself I don't have much of an opinion on strains yet. Be sure and check out the breeders section here. As far as nutrients and such go, I'm a Canna + Recharge man myself. My first grow is going well. Also you'll need more than 1 250 watt light for a 60x60. I have a 300 watt LED in a 2'x2' space.

Thanks. I kind of starved them early with some harebrained scheme but they've done well in spite of it.

As I am new myself I don't have much of an opinion on strains yet. Be sure and check out the breeders section here. As far as nutrients and such go, I'm a Canna + Recharge man myself. My first grow is going well. Also you'll need more than 1 250 watt light for a 60x60. I have a 300 watt LED in a 2'x2' space.
Thanks for the advice man, followed your thread to see how your little ones turn out! Good luck :smoking:

Welcome to AFN.... we're thrilled to have ya.. :slap: for the intro and some Kerman for the first autoflower...

Hey Farmer,

welcome my friend. You seem to have made a few friends already. Keep posting chum.....eP.

Back