Live Stoners Heavyweight fast and vast indoor coco. Need some advice

Reaction score
Just about to start 5 of the Fast and vast under 600w
Gonna do 1st 3 weeks under T5, the remainder under 600w. I'm a bit unsure whether to run MH or HPS. Or MH Until flowering begins and then switch.

I wanted to do in Cana coco cycle, any advice when to start giving them Cana A&B, and when to begin adding canazym, rhizotonic, boost and PK etc...?

Never done an auto before so very keen to get it right 1st time if I can.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Today at 5:40 AMEditDeleteReport

Welcome and my till flower then switch is what most do.. Good luck

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, sorry though, I don't understand what you mean. Can you explain please. Thanks
Welcome bro..i use HID lighting and what i do is about 30 days with the MH ,the blue spectrum will help keep them from stretching too much,,others do use HPS start to finish so there are no hard rules,with a plant that large you may wanna try some LST techniques and only grow 4 ,they will easily fill a 16sf area which is about what the 600 watt is rated at for coverage,hope that helps....

Cheers ripper. Have you had good results from this? Have you done 600w with autos?

Cheers ripper. Have you had good results from this? Have you done 600w with autos?
I do not use HPS it is outdated in my opinion I use led specifically ones I made myself with Cree COB's..

Hello Twisted,

I have wanted to grow this for long time. I may pop into your grow log and see how it goes.

Good luck chum and happy growing.......ps, sing to them. They love it !

eP.

Welcome to AFN!
images (6).jpg

Good luck with your HeavyWeights!

Back