Outdoor Heavy Harvest

H

heuheuheu

Anyone used it? how did it work with autos? Think it's necessary to buy all 3 parts or can I get by using just one part all year?

I have never heard of it .What exactly is it nutes or what?Give us some more details on this and what are the three parts?

It's a time release nute from advanced. There's a spring, summer, and fall blend. It only requires monthly feeding. From what I've read it works well with photos.

Yep, seen good results with people's photo plants, but havent seen it used on autos. I don't see why it wouldn't work as long as you don't go too heavy handed.

I second not going too heavy. With time release nutes, if you go overboard, you can't simply flush them out. For that reason, I like to use soluble ferts and soil amendments. Less chance of my getting overly ambitious and causing a disaster :crying:

I know "brown dirt warrior" on youtube uses heavy harvest products.. Unless growing remotely where you can only visit the grow ever few weeks or months I would probably stay away from time released nutes.

Yeah, I watched his videos and he seems to have a pretty damn good system. It looked like he was shoving sealed trash bags into the holes. How the hell do the plants drain?

Back