Dutch Passion Hazy's Autopot "Think Different®" Grow

Hazy

Canin’ it
Reaction score
In this grow i will be using Autopots you can find them Here and for our friends in the USA Here. I want to see the difference between using their air domes and not, so i will running two with and two without. So we can find out how good they perform. What i'm trying to achieve is all the bubble goodness of DWC but with the natural buffering of soil.

Nutrients will be a little more involved this time. Will be using Canna Terra grow and bloom

Soil this grow will be Plagron light which i will mix with more perlite to make it a 50%-50% mix of soil to perlite.

And lets not forget the beans Dutch Passion's record breaking Think Different.

So watch this space :peace:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice mate,I'm subbed :smokebuds: looking forward to seeing how the autopots do iv been interested in those for a while.:toke:

subbed and ready my friend.

will you be using the ph perfect version 2 part grow + 2 part bloom?

interested to see how carbo load works as well -- is it better than molasses?

will be waiting for the result my friend.

:wiz: the good karma!

Dude if u top the last grow we're gonna be in for a real treat,good luck with this one dude.

Just love my brothers and sisters here, no hanging about.
@Red Eye C yes me too brother. :smokebuds:

@goauto you're always welcome.:smokebuds:

@herbal my good friend, yes will be running ph perfect range, as for the carboload we will both just have to wait and see. :smokebuds:

@J TaNg thanks bro, and thanks also for helping me out with a grow shedule, very much appreciate your time and effort :smokebuds:
:peace:

nice one mate had a look at the auto pot very interesting im subbed :D

Great to have you both here. :smokebuds:

Back