Having some problems...

Reaction score
So hello boys and girls. Recently started my first grow and i have met some problems, i guess.
Here is my Anesthesia plant and it has some yellow spots on it. I hope someone can help me, explain what for she shows such marks and how i can help her.:thanks:
20170406_174055.jpg
20170405_094119.jpg

:toke:-- weird to have such defc. symptoms showing this early, but it can happen,... it looks a lot like Zn defc. to me, which begs the question about your soil pH,.. if it's near or over 7.0, then Zn and Fe start to lock out fast sometimes,... Notice how the newest growth is worst, and the pattern along the margins-- classic Zn defc.,... barring a soil pH reading, and other info, best and fastest thing for this is Earth Juice Microblast, or some other specific micronutrient supplement, and a foliar spraying,... If you are in and ordering position, look into both the EJ and a product called Transport, by Optic Foliar; this stuff is magic! It allows temporary penetration of nutrients through the leaf cuticle, which normally is impervious to nutrients, they have to get in via the stomata,... Let's that info first though,...

-Medium/grow method: soil, bought some in my local home depot, its used for vegetable grows
-Feed and supplements used: Havent added any nutrients yet, but im going to use Canna Boost
-Water source: tap water, but i havent tested ph levels, gotta buy those testers
-Strain and age : Auto Anesthesia from Pyramid Seeds and shes 17 days old from seed
-Climate: around 27-29 degrees Celsius trough the whole day and night cycle and the humidity is around 30%-35%
- Light used: Im using 600w HPS dual spectrum bulb at 18/6 light cycle and it about 1 meter from the plant tops
-Additional info: It started to show these signs from around day 7
20170409_115022.jpg 20170409_115029.jpg 20170409_115306.jpg 20170409_115326.jpg

With those new pictures I would have though potassium deficient. I have never seen Zinc symptoms on any plant, so I wouldn't know it anyway.

You must find out what the pH is of your water, and it is a pain in the tail side; but I recommend finding a way to filter it too, even if it is a cheap brita filter, and leave it out overnight at proper pH before using it to water with. This alone will save you a ton of problems over the years.

With those new pictures I would have though potassium deficient. I have never seen Zinc symptoms on any plant, so I wouldn't know it anyway.

You must find out what the pH is of your water, and it is a pain in the tail side; but I recommend finding a way to filter it too, even if it is a cheap brita filter, and leave it out overnight at proper pH before using it to water with. This alone will save you a ton of problems over the years.

Okay, gonna try to do that, thanks for the advice.

Okay, gonna try to do that, thanks for the advice.

Waira is always right in my experience. The nice thing here is that his fixes would likely also work for other deficiencies. Like I said, I've never encountered Zinc problems.

We need to no brand name and ingredients of your soil.

>> Green genes, check out the Defciency Pic Depot I made here, it's a Sticky thread listed at the top here in the Infirmary,... :biggrin: ... and you may still be right, early symptom manifestations can be misleading, overlapping with other defc.'s,... but K defc. almost always has necrosis on the "teeth" tips,...

>> Bully- definitely time for nutes! That soil is anything but complete for nutrition, especially micronutrients,... CannaBoost is a flower booster supplement, not a primary grow/bloom fertilizer, you need grow ASAP....
... you need a pH meter (for liquids only), plus the calibration solution (preferably both 7.0 and 4.0), and the storage solution... a soil pH probe, for direct in-pot measurements will highly recommended (Accurate 8 by Control Wizard),... an inexpensive TDS meter will be handy, not needed all the time, but provides critical info you need to know (mainly water hardness, ppm's).... All this goes to management/monitoring your water and nute inputs, which go huge miles toward avoiding off pH in the soil, which can be a bitch to fix after the fact! Prevention vs. cure, man... Without these, you are flying blind, and only sheer dumb luck will see you finish w/o issues, trust me,.. :smoking: here's why, graphically put:
soil.jpg

Back