Extraction Hash - extracted with ISO, then cleaned with water.

nudger361976

Check out my 2017 new multi strain grow
Reaction score
Heres some hash I just made, using trim from the following strains - Peyote Purple, A V T, Exodus Kush and probably a few others, bubbles under the flame :pass::pass:

Gives you evil red eyes though! very heavy

Attachments

• IMG_20170207_105925 (1).jpg
    IMG_20170207_105925 (1).jpg
    189 KB · Views: 214
What method of filtering did u use? How do u go about using water to clean it?My ISO ends up more like shatter . Urs is looking good!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Thank you @NastyN8t, pretty impressed with this to be honest. I use toilet roll! sounds disgusting I know.

I add the 99% iso to the frozen material
shake for a few mins then filter into a jar, then filter again into another jar.
Pour into Pyrex and leave to evap on a heat mat,
I then add water to the iso mix and filter again.
Evap on heat matt.

Rather than ending up with sticky mess, I actually end with a finished product that is close to dry sift or bubble.

Could not believe how much of a difference that last step made, the actual photo is the 4th or 5th wash, the 1st one was really light in colour.

Im pretty sure this could really be improved on if I went a bit more scientific, plus using proper filter material.

Still chuffed with it though :smoking::smoking::smoking:

So I'm a maverick w my method and it might sound crazy but I am an impatient bastard....

So I freeze trim, freeze the 99 ISO , freeze the Jars etc.... I then wash 30-60 seconds. Dump it's thru a wire mesh strainer then Use the top of a 2liter chopped off as a funnel with several cone coffee filters into a clean jar.

Now here's where I got crazy...
I use a large flat glass tray and hair dryer with a very well exhausted room to evaporate it gradually. I pour a small puddle in the middle of the glass and run the hair dryer around the edges of the puddle until I have golden honey left then add a lil more and repeat until it's clear and translucent.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

I used a few month old cured trim then froze it the night before, I think a lot of the THC may have turned into CBD, super sedative.

So if I understand right, you evap the ISO in the pyrex dish then mix water into the pyrex dish?

1) I add the 99% iso to the frozen material
2) shake for a few mins then filter into a jar, then filter again into another jar.
3) Pour into Pyrex and leave to evap on a heat mat,
[I understand this much]
4) I then add water to the iso mix and filter again.
Do you mean that you evap the ISO in the pyrex dish until runny before adding water? or do you allow it to firm up some?
5) Evap on heat matt.

Back