Indoor HAL8999's Space Station

Reaction score
I will start to post most of my grows on here. No pinching or lst, unless it is getting too tall. I use my environment to make the plant go full speed and live up to its full potential. MHP masterblend is what most will be grown on.
King Tut from Pyramid is the first one I will be talking about. It is being grown DWC on just tap water and MHP masterblend with calcium nitrate and Epsom salt. Phosphoric acid is my ph down. I have detailed reviews on Potpros about that fertilizer.
This girl is a joy to grow, and to think a few weeks ago it was covered in thick brown root mold. She is a skunk.
It is the front left plant. Skunk 1 by GHSC is behind her, and two OG kushs from Dinafem to the right.
WP_20160614_16_44_50_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20160614_16_43_16_Pro[1].jpg

I am using MHP masterblend in potting mix peat based. Gave my 13 day old a diluted mix of the 12-12-6 to 400ppm. What ppm or ec are you using for veg and flower? Any info for a feed guide with autos. thanks

I do not use my TDS meter with MHP. The directions say to use weight. If it is 13 days old, in peat, it needs full strength. The peat will absorb a good amount of nutrients.

Looking good as usual bro !!!

I am done experimentation and learning techniques. Got my growing down pact. It is time to put it to work and get yield.

Back