Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
sith slushie
Hello and welcome to the grow

Keeping the intro short and sweet let's jump right in

Grow areas are 32x32 and 70x50 ish for the big room.

In the big room we have some pineapple poisons
In the start of week 4
20201212_133558.jpg
20201212_133548.jpg
20201212_133531.jpg
20201212_133521.jpg
20201211_092356.jpg
20201211_092337.jpg

Under a diy photo boost strip build. 960 max watt with my drivers. But I never push them near that.

Nutes are Jack's 321 with tribus as an additive

Small room has some moms and the next grow getting started.
The next grow will be some strawberry snowcone x unknown male

20201210_191146.jpg
20201210_185811.jpg
20201210_195322.jpg

Subbed as well. Is that a DIY DWC bucket I see? What do you run with that setup?
thats the only auto i currently have going lol.
it struggled in germ, and to get roots to the res. but she is the lil one that could
yeah just a few air stones with the same nute mix as the rest

that said i have been giving my seeds/clones the same mix strength as my flowering and veg girls

that little dwc is a mephisto cookies tester from a few seasons ago. i just wanted to try the nutes out with dwc and see how they performed.

:woohoo1: Oooo, new house the thrash up! :rofl: :headbang:
...PP's are filling in nicely Growshi, and the pheno's are looking to be very consistent in this cross.... More yummy nose cone buds on the way! Are you getting some tasty aromatics yet?

I have some mystery seeds too this year, not sure who of the OD girls fired off a nanner bunch of even full male flower, but a very few scattered seeds are showing up in Pineapple, Mimosa Ch., F99 x BLR and Strawberry Amnesia :shrug:... stumped! I hawk them bitches like a suspicious pimp, and still I got cheated on :rofl:.... not a clue who dun-it, I certainly didn't see any node based full male flowers, and I would have at harvest at the very least,... Pineapple has the most, 6 I think, vs 1-3 in the others,... MC came in well ahead of the others, and all the seeds are beautiful ones,... some buried deep in the bud, early knock-up indicated... kinda points the finger at MC, maybe PA, but again I saw nuth'! MC was an easy watch, but who knows :rolleyes2:... I'm not worried at any significant hermie tendencies since no nodal based male flowers were formed; nanner are far more common, often with poor viability too....
If you want to gamble for fun on a mystery cross, let me know!

Got all of these young ladies in the flower room now.
1 gallon pots.
Pheno hunting/sexing the strw snowcones.
2 of the 5 im pretty positive are male. I have clones of all of them. The little stick in the solo cup is my stud if he is a male.
Survivor with the will to live. And grows well.
20201214_191226.jpg

As far as the females go tomo will be day one of flower. No breeding this run so the males will be culled for now.
The females I will flower out and decide which mom to keep if any are worth keeping around.
The furthest left plant and the solo cup are the suspected males.

:woohoo1: Oooo, new house the thrash up! :rofl: :headbang:
...PP's are filling in nicely Growshi, and the pheno's are looking to be very consistent in this cross.... More yummy nose cone buds on the way! Are you getting some tasty aromatics yet?

I have some mystery seeds too this year, not sure who of the OD girls fired off a nanner bunch of even full male flower, but a very few scattered seeds are showing up in Pineapple, Mimosa Ch., F99 x BLR and Strawberry Amnesia :shrug:... stumped! I hawk them bitches like a suspicious pimp, and still I got cheated on :rofl:.... not a clue who dun-it, I certainly didn't see any node based full male flowers, and I would have at harvest at the very least,... Pineapple has the most, 6 I think, vs 1-3 in the others,... MC came in well ahead of the others, and all the seeds are beautiful ones,... some buried deep in the bud, early knock-up indicated... kinda points the finger at MC, maybe PA, but again I saw nuth'! MC was an easy watch, but who knows :rolleyes2:... I'm not worried at any significant hermie tendencies since no nodal based male flowers were formed; nanner are far more common, often with poor viability too....
If you want to gamble for fun on a mystery cross, let me know!
A macro of the purple pheno and a side by side of the green and purple.
Its actually looking more pink now.
The smell is tropical sweet with a sharp gassy undertone.
Wont be any frost left if I keep rubbing it off and sniffing it haha
20201214_191056.jpg
20201214_190735.jpg
20201214_190743.jpg
20201214_191243.jpg

Back