Live Stoners Greetings AFN!

ChillFred

Medical Stoner
Reaction score
Been hanging around all off 2015 w/o saying a word but now its 2016 and things have changed! Started my first grow journal ever even though ive been growing photos and autos indoors and out for a few years now.

come check out my journal! I'm running 3 x Sweet Cheese Auto and sometime next week i'll be installing my 300w LED light. *excited*
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...eese-auto-comparative-grow.49144/#post-959469

Happy New Year and Sweet smokes to all!:pimp:

Welcome to AFN glad ya finally stepped out in 2016 to actively join the community... lots of exciting things to come and glad to have ya

tumblr_nb1t3uQ6rR1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Welcome to AFN, Brother, and welcome to the light!:toke: :welcome:
Congratulations on your recovery. and on getting that journal up and going. I'm a big fan of the smart pots, and love the cheese strains!
Have a :slap:, Fred, for a great start, a great grow and a Frickin' fantastic 2016:woohoo::pass:

Welcome @ChillFred ,If you have been "ghosting" for that long,then you know what a great site this is,You'll have fun !!!
:cheers:

Welcome to AFN, Brother, and welcome to the light!:toke: :welcome:
Congratulations on your recovery. and on getting that journal up and going. I'm a big fan of the smart pots, and love the cheese strains!
Have a :slap:, Fred, for a great start, a great grow and a Frickin' fantastic 2016:woohoo::pass:

Welcome @ChillFred ,If you have been "ghosting" for that long,then you know what a great site this is,You'll have fun !!!
:cheers:
Wow! Thanks! You guys really know how to make a guy feel welcome!
Yeah.. Now i feel dumb i didnt jump onboard earlier... I'm already lovin' the ride!
:woohoo:

Yeah.. Now i feel dumb i didnt jump onboard earlier... I'm already lovin' the ride!
No need to feel bad, Brother, when I started I was hiding under the couch for a long time.:biggrin:
lurker.jpg

Now that you're rolling just relax, enjoy, and feel the wind on your face as the ride picks up speed! :funny::muahaha:

Back