Sweet Seeds Green poison in a greenhouse grown an smoked !!!

dankstyle J

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
This summer I added a sweet seeds green poison to the line up of colossal chronics I need for medical an spiritual needs .It started out very much like a sativa dom plant in looks an reminded very much so of the good ol skunk before the extra Afghan genes .Very long branched thin leaves an a spicy stem rub had me wondering what this lady was going to produce in fact I was clue less the node space was far spaced an not like my typical kush or Afghan dom plants .She thrived on the home made plant based teas I gathered an seemed to really love heavy heavy compost teas this girl wanted her microbes to eat a lot an with worm casting teas an my various poos an kelps an dandylion teas she let out terpenes of sweet candy grapes with a hint of spice citrus an ol school skunk .The smoke effectively helps my back pain an if taken in high doses will put me in a nice sleep stopping insomnia cold .She's got that expando affect so don't hit her heavy or you'll get off with a cough the taste is similar to the smell an with the pheno I got its a sweet grape with citrus with a spicy skunk exhale .

Extreme bag appeal an a nice body blasting stone is a highlight of finishing a grow with Green poison .
20181014_121102.jpg
20181014_121225.jpg

Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your excellent work here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.
Sweet smokes!
jaypp
No problem I enjoyed growing this strain an she surprised me in every way .The end medicine looks like indoor organic I'm very happy with that .

Excellent work my friend!! Really, the end bud looks amazing, well grown!
Thank you very much the seed was a gift from a good friend an I had never tried sweet seeds I am very happy with the green poison she did great outside .I plan on running her again in the summer .

Here is some green poison crumble as you can tell it makes very nice hash .It retains the terps of the original plant an is very nice for pain relief an relaxation but there is a euphoria there from its skunk heritage that makes it quite nice for attitude adjustment.
20190224_134434.jpg

Back